Post Question
Home / Tenant / Need Society Flat on Rent in Dwarka. Preferably 3 BHK within a monthly rental between 20000-25000 with lift, power backup. Hiring will be in 1st week of September 2021
Q.

Need Society Flat on Rent in Dwarka. Preferably 3 BHK within a monthly rental between 20000-25000 with lift, power backup. Hiring will be in 1st week of September 2021

Read More

Comment

Answers

3 2021-06-17T17:23:00+00:00
There are many options in Dwarka for 3 BHK properties for rent in societies. As Dwarka is the largest residential suburb in Asia, so you will not find difficulty in getting your dream house. Here is the list of  10 best societies in Dwarka in your budget.
  • Air Force And Naval Officers Enclave (AFNOE) Sector 7 Dwarka
  • Brahma Apartments Sector 7 Dwarka
  • Dakshinayan sector 4 Dwarka
  • Apoorva Apartments sector 5 Dwarka
  • Katyayani Apartments sector 6 Dwarka
  • Shahjahanabad Apartments sector 11 Dwarka
  • Rama Apartment sector 11 Dwarka
  • Rashtrapati BCA Apartments sector 10 Dwarka
  • Nav Sansad Vihar sector 22 Dwarka
  • Naval Technical Officers CGHS sector 22 Dwarka
You can also find DDA flats in Dwarka New Delhi. Check how much rent you’ll need to pay using the NoBroker Rentometer tool Check out best properties in Dwarka sector 7 without brokerage on NoBroker Check out best properties in Dwarka sector 19 without brokerage on NoBroker Hope this answer is helpful to you. If you want to know any other information do let me know in the comment box.
2 2022-05-12T09:56:39+00:00
Hi there, Dwarka is one of the most popular residential areas in Delhi NCR. The Dwarka region is divided into many sectors such as 4,5,6,10,11,12. Among these Sectors, you can find the best society in Dwarka.  The place is safe and you can easily travel from one place to another due to the presence of Metro in Dwarka. You can commute to Sector 21,9, 10,11, 13, 14 in minutes if you are living Dwarka.  In Dwarka Sector 21, you can easily find a place for around 30k. My sister lives in Dwarka Sector 21 therefore I can give you a heads up on this place. She took a 3 BHK flat for rent at 28k. Now, the rental price may vary because of the location, amenities, and the condition of the apartment. My sister purchased a fully -furnished flat and I feel she got a good deal. The place has all the amenities such as a swimming pool, basketball court, park, outdoor tennis court, jogging track, gyms, etc.  My sister checked directly on real estate platform and contacted the landlord via online mode. The property she found was perfect for her since it was located near her office. Thanks to NoBroker she was able to negotiate with her landlord as well. Before contacting her landlord, she checked out what will be the approximate rental charges in the NoBroker rentometer. You can do the same as well.  Click here to get an estimate on rental pricing! I will be a little biased here because I believe the best residential society in Dwarka Delhi is Sector 21. I have visited this place and I was amazed by the connectivity. The neighbourhood is also great! Restaurants, marts, grocery stores, and schools are located nearby. I hope you like my answer on best society in Dwarka. Find the best properties in Dwarka Sector 21 without brokerage on NoBroker Get your rental agreement delivered at your doorstep! Choose NoBroker rental agreement service now! Read more: Does Each Tenant Need Renters Insurance? How to register rent agreement online? Why rent agreement is made for 11 months?
2 2023-06-07T20:21:32+00:00
During the beginning of this year, I started my house hunt in Sector 6, Dwarka. I was looking for rental society flats in Dwarka. As a result, I’ve provided a list of best society in Dwarka Delhi. Before making a decision, it is advisable to do extensive research, visit the societies in person or online, and take into account aspects like location, amenities, and rental conditions.

What are the top 10 societies in Dwarka?

I used the NoBroker rentometer to discover that the rent of 1 BHK in Dwarka Sector 6 is expected to range between Rs. 6,000 to RS. 9,000. However, using the same tool, I’ve provided the estimated rent of each society in Dwarka;
  • Plot 1, Vrindavan Apartments, Sector 6:
The estimated rent of a 2 BHK unfurnished apartment in Vrindavan apartment ranges between Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 10,000.
  • Plot 2, Guru apartments, Sector 6:
The expected rent of a 2 BHK unfurnished apartment in Guru apartments is expected to have a rent between Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 11,000
  • Plot 3, Badhwar apartment, Sector 6:
The expected rent of a 2 BHK unfurnished apartment in Badhwar apartments is expected to have a rent between Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 11,000
  • Plot 4, Kaveri apartment, Sector 6:
The estimated rent of a 2 BHK unfurnished apartment in Kaveri apartment ranges between Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 10,000.
  • Plot 5, Swami Dayanand apartment, Sector 6:
The estimated rent of a 2 BHK unfurnished apartment in Swami Dayanand apartment ranges between Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 10,000
  • Plot 6, Shivlok apartment, Sector 6:
The estimated rent of a 2 BHK unfurnished apartment in Shivlok apartment ranges between Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 11,000
  • Plot 7, Gyan Shakti apartment, Sector 6:
The estimated rent of a 2 BHK unfurnished apartment in Gyan Shakti apartment ranges between Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 10,000.
  • Plot 11, Sahara apartments, (Mahila PMSW), Sector 6:
The estimated rent of a 2 BHK unfurnished apartment in Sahara apartments ranges between Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 11,000
  • Plot 17, Aakash Ganga Apartment, Sector 6:
The estimated rent of a 2 BHK unfurnished apartment in Aakash Ganga apartment ranges between Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 10,000.
  • Sabka Ghar Apartment, Sector 12 Dwarka:
The estimated rent of a 2 BHK unfurnished apartment in Sabka Ghar ranges between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000 I hope this Dwarka society list, would help you. Visit the home page of NoBroker to check properties for rent in Dwarka Though you have got to know the list of Dwarka best society, I’d like to say that finding the ideal rental home in Dwarka can be made easier by seeking advice from regional real estate agents or real estate websites like NoBroker. I hope this answer suffices your query about the society flats in Dwarka. I hope this helps:) You can check rent for flats in Dwarka using NoBroker Rentometer for free Read More: Which are best societies in Koramangala to live? Which are the best residential societies in Sector 137, Noida? Which are the best societies in Sector 56, Gurgaon to buy a flat?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X