Post Question
Home / Buy and Sell / Resale Property / Which are the best residential societies in Sector 137, Noida?
Q.

Which are the best residential societies in Sector 137, Noida?

Comment

Answers

-1 2021-02-23T22:06:52+00:00
Sector 137 of Noida, is a posh, calm and beautiful place to stay. It is a very safe place, with great educational facilities and reputed banks as well as the market. KFC, MCD and Dominos are within 500 meters of the sector. The locality is remarkable with good connectivity to roadways and railways. The location is good for the future as the metro station is developing close to it. The Greater Noida expressway is around the corner. There are a number of residential societies that are secure and affordable. Some of the well-known residential societies are Exotica Fresco, Paras Tierra and Logix Blossom county.
0 2022-05-30T21:25:01+00:00
Hey, If you are someone who is looking to buy or rent a house in Noida, my answer is for you. Most people do not know that the full form of Noida is New Okhla Industrial Development Authority. If you have ever visited Delhi, you will know that Noida is a part of the Delhi NCR region. Since I have lived in Noida for a while. I can tell you about sector 137 Noida societies and area highlights.  Sector 137 is one of the prime areas of Noida. It has gated societies that are available in an affordable price range. I have noticed that societies have good amenities. Though, I believe some of them are overpriced.  Looking to rent the property of your dreams ​​Explore NoBroker's Tenant plans to get genuine leads.   Purvanchal Royal Park: I think the best society in sector 137 Noida is Purvanchal Royal Park. The residential space is beautiful and filled with benefits and amenities for the residents. It also has a running trail and lush-green parks. More than that, it is within walking distance from sector 137 Noida Metro Station. It is a short drive away from the Noida Greater Noida Expressway. There are hospitals, grocery shops, entertainment, and nightlife options in the area. Moreover, you will be staying near educational hubs and IT parks.  When I look for a place, the first thing I check is the layout. The flats get plenty of natural light and cross ventilation. I liked the ambiance and feel of the society when I saw it for the first time.   ATS Greens Village: If you are getting a house, I would recommend you explore societies in sector 137 Noida and other sectors as well. You can check out ATS Greens Village. This residential society is located in sector 93. It is a well-maintained gated community. I found the place to be secure and posh. There are green gardens, a pool, parks, a sports area, etc. There are plenty of convenience shops and medical stores in the vicinity. It is located near the main employment and commercial hub of Noida.  TGB Meghdutam: Another society you can check is the TGB Meghdutam. It is situated in Sector 50 i.e Central Noida. The project is spectacular and very popular in the real estate market. I would suggest you visit the place once.  This is all from my end on sector 137 Noida societies. If you want legally valid rent agreement to be delivered to your doorstep.Check out NoBroker Rent Agreement Services If you are exploring home loan options and looking for best deals, check out NoBroker Home Loan services Read more : How I can check occupation certificate of Noida authority?    What are the Reviews of ATS Pristine, Sector 150, Noida?    How to pay Noida electricity bill online?    
0 2023-05-24T09:24:29+00:00
A lot of IT hubs, residential projects, and more are coming up in Noida Sector 137, and the city is booming. I feel that after Bangalore, Noida will become one of the most preferable cities to move to and earn a good sum of money. My sister-in-law is married there, and she too loves the city. They are living in a rented house but now want to buy a new house, hence she was listing of the best Noida Sector 137 societies. I was asked to help her out, so I too gathered good knowledge about the societies in that area. The list is quite long, so let me just share the top 5 societies among them. Which is the best society in Noida sector 137? I found a number of societies that are good for living, especially for families and they are- What are the pros and cons of living in Noida Sector 137? Noida 137 is one of the best places to live in Noida. My sister-in-law has been living here for more than six years now and I have also visited the palace more than a dozen times, let me share why it is preferred as a residential area- Transportation and communication: Sector 137 of Noida is well connected with the rest of the city with several highways and roads. It is located only 10 minutes away from the Noida Expressway so you can travel to Delhi as well without much hindrance. A new metro station is also under construction there, so once it is done, accessibility from Noida 137 will be easier. Pros  Safe: The best part of Sector 137 of Noida is that it is safe. This area has a low crime rate and is considered safe for families and professionals. The place has public security as well, so yes, it will be a good choice to have a house here. Lifestyle: Noida Sector 137 has an ample number of parks, gardens, open space, green areas, and more. You can breathe fresh air here. For entertainment purposes, the area also has a good number of restaurants, malls, movie theatres, and more. Rent: I am not sure about the price of the apartments here, but the rent in Noida Sector 137 is also affordable. A 2 BHK here has a rent of Rs 15k to Rs 25k only. The price might vary depending on amenities, connectivity, the size of the apartments, and more, but overall, this is the average rate.  Cons Noida Sector 137 is overall a great place and is safe for women as well. But yes, some areas are underdeveloped and have a smaller number of residents. Now less number of people means less number of
  • Companies
  • Good roads
  • Street light issues and more
So the decision to choose which are the best or safest Noida Sector 137 societies is on you.  Read More: What Are The Reviews Of Logix Blossom County Sector 137 Noida? What are the reviews of Paras Tierea Sector 137, Noida? How is Sector 137, Noida to live?
0 2023-06-02T16:51:02+00:00
When it comes to residential societies in Sector 137, Noida, there are several renowned options that offer a high standard of living. Here are some of the best residential societies in Sector 137, Noida:
  1. Jaypee Greens Kosmos: Known for its spacious apartments and modern amenities, Jaypee Greens Kosmos is a popular choice among residents. The society offers well-maintained green spaces, clubhouse facilities, and a secure environment.
  2. Gulshan Vivante: Gulshan Vivante is a well-established residential society known for its contemporary design and luxurious amenities. The society offers a range of apartments and features facilities like a swimming pool, gymnasium, and landscaped gardens.
  3. Paras Tierea: Paras Tierea is a premium residential complex known for its elegant architecture and well-planned apartments. The society offers a host of amenities, including a clubhouse, swimming pool, sports facilities, and ample green spaces.
  4. Exotica Fresco: Exotica Fresco is a highly regarded residential society known for its modern design and well-appointed apartments. The society offers a range of amenities, such as a clubhouse, swimming pool, gymnasium, and lush landscaping.
  5. Logix Blossom Greens: Logix Blossom Greens is a well-established residential society that offers spacious apartments and a range of amenities. The society boasts landscaped gardens, a clubhouse, swimming pool, and sports facilities.
  6. Supertech Ecociti: Supertech Ecociti is a popular residential society known for its eco-friendly design and sustainable features. The society offers a range of amenities, including a clubhouse, swimming pool, sports facilities, and landscaped gardens.
These are just a few examples of the best residential societies in Sector 137, Noida<. It's advisable to visit the societies, explore their amenities, and consider your specific requirements before making a decision. Additionally, consulting with a trusted real estate agent or conducting thorough research will help you make an informed choice based on your preferences and budget.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X