Post Question
Home / why the customer operator can't listen my queries even they haven't listed my property sincec1 month they only ignoring my call my contact number 9769437539 why the customer operator can't listen my queries even they haven't listed my property sincec1 month they only ignoring my call my contact number 9769437539
Q.

why the customer operator can't listen my queries even they haven't listed my property sincec1 month they only ignoring my call my contact number 9769437539

Read More

Comment

Answers

0 2021-04-14T19:47:29+00:00
Try to ask your query on NoBroker chat. NoBroker service guys are very active on chats. Ask your query on chat through NoBroker app and be assured that your problem will be solved soon. Another way is to mail at hello@nobroker.in regarding your inquiry. This has happened to me as well. I have listed my property on NoBroker for sale. I wanted to edit some details of my property listing. So I contacted NoBroker chat support to help me, they promptly responded and helped me to do the changes on my listing. I am about to close a deal pretty soon.  

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X