Post Question
Home / Govt Schemes / Sir, I'm David Nadar. I'm looking for mhada flat in Mumbai for purchase. Please call me 9920554838
Q.

Sir, I'm David Nadar. I'm looking for mhada flat in Mumbai for purchase. Please call me 9920554838

Comment

Answers

1 2021-05-04T15:32:42+00:00
Hi David,  I heard in the news that MHADA Lottery 2021 is going to be announced by mid May 2021. You should keep an eye on that as it’s just a week away. The announcement will be made for 7500 housing units across Vartak Nagar, Thane City, Ghansoli, Bhanarli, Ghateghar, Khoni and Valiv.  Check Out Details of MHADA Lottery May 2021 in Thane, Vasai and Navi Mumbai Here To apply for a MHADA 2021, there are a certain rules that you should know:
  1. You must have lived in Maharashtra for continuous 15 years
  2. You must have a PAN Card
  3. You’ll need to produce your income proof for whichever category you are applying (LIG, MIG or HIG)
You can read all the details about  MHADA Lottery 2021- Eligibility, Application Process and Document Requirements Alternatively, you can check out  1090 flats for sale in MHADA Apartments, Mumbai on NoBroker While looking for the properties, make sure that you conduct a thorough research and check all the documents related to the property. It is important to conduct due diligence and make the right deal. I hope you find your dream home soon.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X