Post Question
Home / Legal / Rent Agreement / Payment done on 25/09/2021 9 :40 pm but not credit of landlord account
Q.

Payment done on 25/09/2021 9 :40 pm but not credit of landlord account

Comment

Answers

2 2021-09-30T17:40:19+00:00
There are various reasons why the amount has not been credited to the other account.
  1. The two accounts are from different financial institutions therefore the process takes time. The timing depends on how the funds were transmitted.
  2. The accounts belong to the same financial institution but the name of the account that you have provided is wrong.
  3. The account number you have provided for the transaction is wrong.
  4. Due to a slow internet connection, there was a bad gateway therefore the money was not credited.
  5. If you clicked on the refresh page in the middle of the transaction then it may not get credited to the other account.
  6. Technical glitches from the receiving end may lead to the failure of the transaction.
What should you do when the payment gets debited from your account but not credited to the other account?
  • You must inform the bank as soon as possible about the situation. Your debited amount will be revived within 24 hours to 7 days. Don't forget to use the reference ID that was generated to inform the bank.
  • You can ask your landlord to check if the amount is credited to his/her account.
  • Check if your bank account is active.
This happened to me also when I made a payment to my landlord but he didn’t receive it. Then I reached out to my bank and NoBroker customer care. After that, I received back the amount within 2 days. So let me guide you more about NoBroker rent payment. Pay the utility bills with NoBroker to get assured cashback on every transaction. Pay your rent with NoBroker to earn up to Rs.30000 as a reward.

Why did your No Broker rent payment fail?

I believe Suryansh has covered the majority of the bases for why you might not have obtained the rent. Even my rent wasn’t received once. However, it was a result of a computer glitch and a delayed bank validation. Perhaps you might look back and see if you ever experienced a similar problem when collecting rent. If not, you would have received it right away after the payment was processed.

What to do if payment done but not received?

If you haven't received the rent, things to think about are:
  • Your account will receive the funds in two business days.
  • If not, call NoBroker's customer service at the number provided.
  • It might have been missed as a result of incorrect data or a bad connection.
  • Contact your bank to find out the status of the payment immediately.
  • The NoBroker staff can be reached through email at hello@nobroker.in.
  • You can also reach out to them at 9241700000 for rent payment inquiries or by chatting in the chat box on the main site.

What is NoBroker rent payment charges?

Keep in mind that there are additional costs associated with using this service. NoBroker charges transaction fees equal to 1% of the monthly rent paid. Therefore, you will wind up paying an additional Rs.300 on a monthly rent of 30,000. This is all about the NoBroker rent payment service. Read More: How to pay house rent using the NoBroker rent payment app? Where to find the rent payment history? How to deal with the late rent payments?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X