Post Question
Home / Seller / I want to sell my 1 bhk flat in Godrej Hill of area of 611 sq ft in Kalyan West for 36 lakhs.
Q.

I want to sell my 1 bhk flat in Godrej Hill of area of 611 sq ft in Kalyan West for 36 lakhs.

Comment

Answers

Being located in one of the prominent localities in Thane, Godrej Hill is an excellent area in Kalyan West. Kalyan West is a residential area in Thane district, that has affordable multi-storied residential apartments, as well as some commercial and industrial developments. There is excellent connectivity to Mumbai through road as well as railway. However, currently, the prices for property in the Godrej Hill area have gone slightly lower than the average price. Currently, the average price here is around Rs 8314/sq ft. I would suggest you to post your property details on online portals. List your property for free on NoBroker

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X