Post Question
Home / Legal / Rent Agreement / I made a rental agreement with a company on 5th Dec 2022 and a 15days breathing period is also given by them. The rent starts on 20th December but I have received only 30% of the agreed advance and have no idea about the rent. Kindly suggest how to proceed. Can we cancel our agreement right away without notice? If notice is given it will be a loss.
Q.

I made a rental agreement with a company on 5th Dec 2022 and a 15days breathing period is also given by them. The rent starts on 20th December but I have received only 30% of the agreed advance and have no idea about the rent. Kindly suggest how to proceed. Can we cancel our agreement right away without notice? If notice is given it will be a loss.

Read More

Comment

Answers

0 2023-02-06T22:42:59+00:00
NoBroker.com provides you with the facility to verify your property papers. Click on the following link: Check out NoBroker Legal services to verify property title, draft sale agreement, deeds, property registration and more Once their experts verify the papers, they’ll come up with a solution.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X