Post Question
Home / Buy and Sell / Project Reviews / What are the reviews of Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue, Sector 150, Noida?
Q.

What are the reviews of Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue, Sector 150, Noida?

Comment

3Answers

-1 2022-11-15T05:39:48+00:00

Hey Friend,

I am writing this Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue review as I booked an apartment in this project. They are providing wooden and vitrified tiles flooring in bedrooms, anti skid tiles on the bathrooms, and Italian marble flooring on the lobby. Also, Semi modular kitchen with granite top working platforms along with Stainless steel sink. Most importantly they have provided earthquake-resistance RCC frame structure.

I am impressed with the quality of work that they have done. I hope for a pleasant stay in the near future.

Check out flats for sale in Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue via NoBroker

1 2022-11-14T06:43:59+00:00

Hey Pal,

This Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue is around 49 kilometres from the IGI Airport. The closest railroad station is also 35 kilometres away, which is very frustrating. Also, in this Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue review, I am not mentioning any names, but the CRM is just abhorrent. Once you've paid something, they'll behave very differently.

Nothing, no commitment, no clarity. They are only known for blatantly requesting money from people.

0 2022-11-12T07:54:59+00:00

Hey Buddy,

When I visited the project the CRM team informed me that depending on the unit, real estate costs in Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue range from Rs 46.02 lakhs to Rs 66.59 lakhs. Buyers are expected to pay 30% of the total sum under the special payment plan within 15 days of making a reservation, 30% of the whole amount plus additional charges (if any) upon completion of the structure, and 40% upon offer of possession. Apartments at Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue are currently being built, and possession is anticipated in December 2022. There are many banks offering loans, including SBI, Indiabulls, HDFC, PNB, and others.

Now that you have gone through all the samridhi luxuriya avenue reviews, you can check out the floor plan and brochure via NoBroker

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
Home Cleaning Starting โ‚น359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto โ‚น10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |