Post Question
Home / Buy and Sell / Govt Schemes / How can I Buy MHADA Lottery 2024?
Q.

How can I Buy MHADA Lottery 2024?

Comment

Answers

0 2021-09-28T17:36:45+00:00

Applying for the MHADA lottery is very simple. In this answer, I will explain “how can I apply for MHADA lottery 2021” for your convenience. Read about out the step-by-step process here:

• Visit the official MHADA board website and click on the “Apply for MHADA lottery 2021” link

• Complete the registration process using a username and password

• Fill in the details, including mobile number, personal details, PAN Card details, and bank details, and income proof

• Now, select the scheme, reservation category, etc.

• After that, submit the form and pay the application fee.

• An acknowledgment number will be sent to you that you can use for tracking the status.

How much do you pay for MHADA lottery?
Groups Income Participatory Fee (per scheme)

EWS (Economically Weaker Section)

up to Rs. 25000

Rs. 5000

LIG (Lower Income Group)

Rs. 25001 - Rs. 50000

Rs. 10000

MIG (Middle Income Group)

Rs. 50001 - Rs. 75000

Rs. 15000

HIG (High Income Group)

Rs. 75001 and above

Rs. 20000

In addition to the above deposits, they all are required to pay Rs.560/- as the application fee for the form.

Read about the documents required for MHADA Lottery Check out the upcoming MHADA lottery dates – Mumbai 2021

I hope this helps.

😊

1 2024-04-01T16:15:51+00:00

Hello there, the MHADA Pune application last date is April 8th, 2024. The application process was opened on March 8th, 2024. The deadline for submitting the application is April 10th, 2024. The fee for the application must be paid online by April 12th, 2024.

I applied for the Mhada Pune lottery a week ago and can help you by sharing the complete process. Let me take you through it.

How Can I Buy MHADA Lottery 2024

1. Go to the Mhada housing website.

2. You’ll find all the documents in list format to be submitted while registering. On the top left corner, click on the skip intro button.

3. Click the red button with the words Start now.

4. Sign up using your PAN number and click the I’m not a robot checkmark. Then, click on verify.

5. Then, fill out the MHADA lottery Pune application form by filling in the information, including your name, address, contact and other details.

6. Upload all the documents. Once they are verified, the application will be forwarded for checking your eligibility.

7. Select your preferred payment option and pay the registration fee for the application.

8. Once you click the submit button, the application process will be done, and you’ll get a receipt with a reference number. Keep this safe for the future.

So, this is all about the MHADA Lottery 2024 Pune application form online date. I hope this helps you.

Get your Desired House Hassle-free Via Verified Sellers Through NoBroker Buyer Plans! Some related information:

Is it mandatory to show income proof for MHADA if income is family pension?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Most Viewed Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X