Post Question
Home / Buy and Sell / Project Reviews / What are the reviews of L&T Rejuve 360, Mulund West, Mumbai?
Q.

What are the reviews of L&T Rejuve 360, Mulund West, Mumbai?

Comment

7Answers

0 2023-03-20T17:37:51+00:00
Hello,   were you able to get an expert opinion on this?
0 2022-12-30T15:33:03+00:00

After considering my choices, I decided to buy our first residence in L&T Rejuve 360. Based on the L&T name, I selected L&T Realty.  We all know that people genuinely appreciate L&T because of their dedication to perfection and their world-class reputation. All of the top-notch amenities are included in this building such as well-equipped club house, open space, CCTV surveillance, etc. I am incredibly excited to move into our lovely dream house. You can check out this project and move as well.

Purchase your dream home in L&T Rejuve 360 with NoBroker here.

I have so many concerns about what I have read in many L&T Rejuve reviews. This project is being constructed by L&T in partnership with a bank-owned company called Normal Life Style, which falls under NCLT. A CC is issued in the name of Dharmesh Jain, who is a complete defaulter according to the RBI. The project as a whole is unsafe because L&T does not own the land itself. If these are the things that I am hearing, I would definitely be shying away from investing here. I am unsure of these claims though. I am planning to consult with my lawyer about the same and will also be talking to real estate professionals before arriving at a conclusion.

L&T has a good reputation in terms of construction. I talked to the L&T Rejuve 360 sales representatives who were extremely professional in their behaviour regardless of the large group of people asking questions. They showed me sample flats of 2, 3 and 3.5 BHK apartments with a starting price of Rs.1.60 Crores. I am looking forward to more L&T Rejuve 360 reviews because I did hear some concerning voices during my visit.

Find floor plans and a downloadable brochure for L&T Rejuve 360 on NoBroker.
0 2022-04-25T15:06:31+00:00

Quick L&T Rejuve 360 Mulund Review:

L&T Rejuve 360 is a project that has a good location advantage. Not only is it located near prime employment hubs, but it is also connected well with other parts of the city. Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg and Eastern Expressway are located nearby. Then we have the Mulund Airoli Bridge which connects Eastern Express Highway and Navi Mumbai. The place has one of the largest bus depots and Transport Mulund Depot. So, the transport system is also excellent. 

Besides, it is wonderfully crafted. The project is surrounded by greenery and the place is known for its open spaces. I hope you like my L&T Rejuve 360 review.

1 2022-04-25T14:07:05+00:00

I will share my L&T Rejuve 360 review. Surrounded by green fields and hills, the project offers 2,3,4,5 BHK flats. All the flats are carefully constructed. The pricing of the flats can be around ₹1.58 Crores - ₹3.42 Crores approximately.  The project offers excellent amenities such as an Aerobics Room, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Outdoor Tennis Courts, Multipurpose Hall, Barbeque Pit, Indoor Squash & Badminton Courts, Kids Play Area, Kids Play Pool With Water Slides. You will lead a quality life living here. Please check out the site once if you want to purchase a property in Mulund.

Buy/ Rent fully furnished L&T Rejuve 360 East& West facing flats listed on NoBroker.

-1 2022-04-25T12:09:55+00:00

Hi there,

I want to speak about L&T Rejuve 360 review. Located in West Mulund, the project offers premium quality flats to its residents. I have visited the place and I was surprised to check out that 90% of the apartments are east or west facing. The rooms are spacious and well ventilated. The project is located in a perfect location as it is close to IT and employment hubs. Some of the well-known IT and employment hubs located within a 5km of distance include:

•  Odyssey IT Park,

• Lotus Park, 

• Ashar IT Park

It is a safe neighborhood and all the residents lead a comfortable lifestyle as the project offers outstanding amenities. This was my take on L&T Rejuve 360 Mulund review. I hope you like it.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |