Post Question
Home / Buy and Sell / Project Reviews / What are the reviews of Jaypee Aman, Sector 151, Noida?
Q.

What are the reviews of Jaypee Aman, Sector 151, Noida?

Comment

7Answers

0 2023-09-08T09:13:10+00:00

Hi,ย 

I visited this project after going through several positive Jaypee Aman, sector 151 reviews. It is a completed project and the Jaypee Aman, sector 151 possession date was on Nov 2017. What I liked most about this project was its location. Some of the worth mentioning locational advantages are as follows;

• Sector 148 Metro Station Noida is only 3 minutes drive from this project

• Noida Expressway is just 3 minutes drive from this project

• 5 minutes from Knowledge Park Greater Noida

• Just 6 minutes drive from Pari Chowk

Overall, I liked this project and willing to book an apartment here.

Check out flats for sale in Noida via NoBroker
0 2023-09-08T09:12:17+00:00

I recently accompanied my sister to this project. We called the 9999188884 number, to book a site visit. The Jaypee Aman sector 151 address, is IP AMAN SOCIETY, 1, Sector 151, Noida, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh 201301. The Jaypee Aman 3 BHK price of a 2 BHK apartment with 930 Sq.ft is Rs.42 to 45 Lakhs. For a 3 BHK room of 1347 Sq.ft, the price is Rs. 53 to Rs. 55 Lakh.

Check out the floor plans and brochure ofย  Jaypee Aman listed on NoBroker
0 2022-11-18T06:43:30+00:00

Hey Pal,

I had gone through various Jaypee Aman, sector 151 reviews before purchasing an apartment in this project. It

is a RERA-registered project with ID UPRERAPREJ3824. Here the maintenance is charged at Rs. 1.5 per square foot.ย 

This is one of my first

Jaypee Aman sector 151 Noida reviews. I would also like to mention that

on April 20, 2020, NBCC will receive a conditional green light from NCLT for Jaypee Infratech. Currently, the process is ongoing, and NBCC has proposed finishing any Jaypee Infratech projects in Noida and Greater Noida that are blocked.

0 2022-11-17T23:14:53+00:00

Hi guys,

I visited this project a few weeks back. However, after a sufficient amount of research from my end and after going through various Jaypee Aman reviews, I came to the conclusion that it is the worst society ever. By providing a pleasant environment, they entice clients, yet they don't even pay attention to complaints. The lack of water is a prevalent problem in this society. In this society, a two-bedroom carpet space is comparable to one.ย 

To avoid being taken advantage of, do some research to figure out what a proper 2 BHK should look like because the space is so limited and you are paying the price for one. I hope this JP Aman review would help future buyers from deciding whether to opt for this project or not.

Now that you have gone through all the Jaypee Aman reviews, Check out the floor plan and brochure of JP Aman via NoBroker

Iโ€™m glad to share my Jaypee Aman Sector 151 Noida reviews. It is surrounded by various infrastructures and emerging neighborhoods. There is good access to several nearby significant sites, including Arya Hospital, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Park, and Sector 147 Metro Station, among others. Pari Chowk is only a few minutes away from the malls and multiplexes. It has many reputable schools nearby for your childโ€™s bright and successful future. Some advantages are as follows.ย 

1) Delhi Public School: 7.7 km - 15 min

2) Advant IT Park: 10 km - 25 min

3) The Grand Venice Mall: 9.5 km - 20 min

4) Yamuna Expressway: 8.2 km - 18 min

Iโ€™m sure this Jaypee Aman Sector 151 review will be helpful.

I enquired about this project, let me share my Jaypee Aman Sector 151 Noida reviews. The project comes with super class amenities like learning center, 24 hour power supply, indoor game room, garden of flowers and trees, indoor badminton, squash court, library room, kids club and kids play area, area for meditation and space for event or celebration. If you get all these special amenities at affordable rates, how can someone let it go? It allows you to live a comfortable living with all of the modern amenities at your convenience. Interior design is based on open, continuous spaces and natural lighting with ample windows to increase the sense of space. This is all about Jaypee Aman Sector 151 review.

Hey, I was wondering should I invest here or not. So I did my own research and got to form my own opinions for Jaypee Aman sector 151 Noida reviews. The price range for apartments in Jaypee Aman varies from Rs.25 Lakhs to Rs.60 Lakhs as per the configuration and facilities in the apartments. The project is constructed in an area of about 12 Acres measuring total 4000 apartments with perfection and best quality. It has apartments ranging from 2 BHK Flat (1320 sq. ft. to 1450 sq. ft.), 3 BHK Flat (1320 sq. ft. to 1450 sq. ft. , 850 sq. ft. to 953 sq. ft. ). The design and top class architecture makes it more beautiful to look at and live a happy life. All 16 of the towers have rooms with split air conditioning, timber flooring in the bedroom, and underground parking is also available. I hope you loved the Jaypee Aman Sector 151 review. The best apartments at Jaypee Aman can be found with NoBroker here.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
Home Cleaning Starting โ‚น359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto โ‚น10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |