Post Question
Home / Documentation / As we purchased the site of 1200 square feet in Mandur Village which is near Budigere Cross. How to get e khata for the site which is DC converted?
Q.

As we purchased the site of 1200 square feet in Mandur Village which is near Budigere Cross. How to get e khata for the site which is DC converted?

Read More

Comment

3Answers

0 2023-01-12T07:30:26+00:00

After going through all the above responses, I believe you must be aware that in Karnataka, a legal process known as DC conversion enables the conversion of agricultural land into non-agricultural purposes. The converted non-agricultural land can be used for a variety of uses, including residential, commercial, and industrial ones. If you are wondering what is the minimum land required for DC conversion, I’d say that there are no such minimum land criteria for DC conversion. DC Conversion has been made mandatory under Section 95 of the Karnataka Land Revenue Act. 

Get your documents drafted by lawyers at NoBroker legal services!

For people who are wondering, how to get DC converted E Khata, then I’d say that you can go through the answer provided by Mr. Bhawesh. It would help you a lot. 

Risks of not adhering to legislation governing DC conversion:

A building that is constructed on agricultural property in violation of the law will be demolished. The landowner will thus be responsible for paying the fines as well.

Can I acquire a loan in Bangalore for DC-converted land?

Yes, nationalised banks will provide loans for DC conversion land.

I am concluding here as I believe this suffices your query about the minimum land required for DC conversion. I hope this helps:)

Read More:

What is the Process of DC Conversion of Land in Karnataka? How to Verify DC Conversion?  
3 2022-07-27T18:26:17+00:00

Hi,

Knowing about khata certificate is very crucial for buyers like us. But what is more important here is to understand what DC converted sites means. As already mentioned by Miss Sanjana, in Karnataka, DC Conversion is a legal procedure that allows agricultural land to be used for non-agricultural purposes. Residential, commercial, or industrial uses are possible for the repurposed non-agricultural land. By "DC conversion," we imply that the District Commissioner has given permission to use the land for something other than agriculture.

Get assistance from the legal experts of NoBroker in understanding the meaning of DC converted sites and the use of the Khata Certificate.

DC conversion E khata

The current owner or owners are listed on the Khata certificate, which is granted by the BBMP, the BDA, or a village panchayat. The Karnataka Municipal Corporation Act of 1976 makes no specific reference to the term "Khata"; rather, it merely lists all the information about each property in the city in an assessment registry. Khata is a common phrase that literally translates to "account." As a result, the Khata is a list of everyone in the city who owns the property. There will be a Khata on each property. The Khata certificate and the Khata extract are the two components of each Khata.

E Khata for DC converted sites

The Karnataka Guarantee of Services to Citizens Act of 2011, often referred to as Sakala, was one of the helpful efforts carried out by the former BJP government in Karnataka. It was introduced on March 1st, 2012, and attempts to increase administration openness. Sakala provides a range of services, one of which is acquiring a Khata for the residence.

The list of documents needed to submit your Khata registration application is listed on the Sakala website:

• Application in the appropriate format

• Title Deed attested copy

• For the previous ten years, a copy of the encumbrance certificate (in form 15).

• The competent authority issued a conversion certificate for the land conversion.

• Sketch of the survey; Tippani copies

• Copies of the Town Planning Authority's (BDA) NOC for land division.

I hope now you know more about what DC

converted sites means.

Read More: What Is DC Converted Land? Is It Safe To Buy A DC Converted Property?
6 2021-08-06T16:55:13+00:00

Before I explain How to get e Khata online for DC converted land, let me briefly explain what exactly is a DC conversion.

DC Conversion is a legal process for converting agricultural land for non-agricultural uses in Karnataka. You can use the converted non-agricultural land for industrial or commercial or residential purposes.

DC conversion means that the District Commissioner authorises the usage of land for non-agricultural purposes. As a landowner, you are required to apply for DC conversion under the Karnataka Land Revenue Act’s Section 95 to use the land for non-agricultural purposes. You can obtain an A-Khata Certificate if the land is DC Converted.

Now, What is an A-Khata and an E-Khata?

A-Khata is a legal document, which constitutes details about the property, such as the location, property size, owner’s name, and more. Khata that is filed online refers to e-Khata. This is a computerized version that comprises all the necessary details that have been recorded manually. It is the legal equivalent of A-Khata.

How to Get e Khata Online for DC Converted Land:

It is a very easy process. You can apply for it either by visiting a BangaloreOne center or you can apply for it online.

http://www.sakala.kar.nic.in

1. Fill the application form and submit all required documents.

2. A SAKALA acknowledgment number will be generated once the application is processed. Your Khata will be digitally signed.

You’ll be contacted by an officer for resubmission if your form gets rejected.

I hope now you understand how to get e khata Bangalore!

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Most Viewed Questions

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |