Post Question
Home / Rent and Lease / Tenant / Need 2 bhk individual rented house in Coimbatore within a budget 6000.
Q.

Need 2 bhk individual rented house in Coimbatore within a budget 6000.

Comment

Answers

4 2021-05-12T09:55:28+00:00

Hi,

I am going to list down a few localities where you can find an Independent 2BHK House for rent in Coimbatore below 6000. The property size in this budget will be approximately 400 to 600 sq ft. You can look at the amenities, connectivity and other information against them to make a better decision. 

• Sowripalayam:

There are some good options to an individual house for rent in Coimbatore below 6000 rupees. You will find independent semi-furnished and unfurnished houses in this area. The nearby localities to Sowripalayam are

Renganayaki Nagar, Thirumagal Nagar, Masakalipalayam and Damodarswamy Nagar. You can reach this locality via rail by getting down on Peelamedu Railway station or Singanallur railway station. There are local buses available in this area. The area has decent amenities and entertainment centers as well.

• Ondipudur:

Although the average rent in Ondipudur is around Rs. 10000, you can find some unfurnished 2BHK independent flats in this area under Rs. 6000. Finding a rental accommodation in one of the prominent residential areas of eastern Coimbatore will be a good deal. You get to enjoy the neighbourhood which is equipped with decent schools and health facilities. You can easily travel via local buses or access NH 67. Ondipudur is 14km from Coimbatore International Airport and it is likely that the metro connectivity will begin here soon.

1. Sulur

: Another location to find an independent house for rent in Coimbatore is Sulur. If you can stretch your budget a little, you will be able to find semi-furnished individual 2BHK flats on rent for about Rs. 8500 with an average area of 750 sq ft. Sulur is located in the suburbs of Coimbatore and has serenic presence of Sulur lake. You can experience excellent connectivity via  Trichy Road and Sengathurai Sulur Road. This locality is close to employment hubs and industries.

Some of the other localities that you can explore are Marappalam, Madukkarai and vellakinar village. Although the rental prices are a little higher (around 8k to 10k), you will have better access to the city and you will have access to better amenities.

1 2022-07-27T09:11:57+00:00

It has been very hard for us to find a rented Independent House in Coimbatore for my cousin. After covid the rents have tremendously gone up but as per my cousin’s salary she said that she can afford mere Rs 6,000 for home for rent in Coimbatore. I had almost given up when we were trying to find one early this year but my father did get some places where such rented independent houses could be found. Let me share with you the places so that you too can get there and check by yourself.

Check out NoBroker Tenant Plans and get legally verified properties to move in with verified documents in hand

Check out the Independent Houses in Coimbatore for free through NoBroker here

Places having 2 bhk individual house for rent in Coimbatore

• Navavur Pirivu 

• Sri Krishna Nagar Kurumbapalayam

• Veerapandi Pirivu

• Edayarpalayam

• Kavundampalayam

• Ondipudur

• Periyanaickenpalayam

These locaties had 2 bhk independent house for rent in Coimbatore among the other areas there and all you have to do now is to visit these areas, negotiate and finalise the deal. Most of the other places have set their rents really high so I would suggest you check these places first and then others.

This list of home for rent in Coimbatore will surely help you so best of luck.

Read More:

How to pay property tax online Coimbatore?

What is the price of a 5years old 2bhk flat in Vadavalli, Coimbatore?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Most Viewed Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X