Post Question
Home / Finance / Home Loan / What are the Documents Required For Home Loan Canara Bank?
Q.

What are the Documents Required For Home Loan Canara Bank?

Comment

Answers

Owning a home of my own was a dream just like many others. I opted for Canara Bank home loan to turn this dream into a reality. So, I am familiar with Canara Bank home loan documents required. With rates ranging from 8.55% to 13.35% p.a., Canara Bank provides reasonably priced home loans.

What are Canara Bank Housing Loan Documents Required?

The documents and additional documents require for salaried individuals and self-employed individuals are different.
  • 2 passport size photos of applicant / Co-applicants or guarantor along with the stipulated Loan Application.
  • Proof of Identity of applicant/ Co-applicants or guarantor Aadhar Card/ PAN CARD/ Voter ID/ Driver’s License/ Passport/ etc.
  • Proof of Residence of applicant/ Co-applicants or guarantor Aadhar Card/ Voter Id/ Passport / Driver’s License / Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill etc.
  • Proof of age of the applicant/ Co-applicants.
  • Photo copy of PAN card.

Canara Bank Home Loan Required Documents For Salaried Individuals

I am a salaried employee, so I very well know the documents needed for Canara Bank home loan for salaried employees. Although, I had also enquired about the documents needed by self-employed people. So, I can brief you with that too.
  • Bank statement showing salary proof of the past 6 months.
  • Confirmed 3 years service proof Form No. 16 & ITR if any supported by Employee ID/Confirmation in services evidencing duration of the employment/Appointment Letter/3 years IT Returns.

Home Loan Documents Required Canara Bank For Self-Employed Individuals

• Profit & Loss account and Balance Sheet for the last three assessment years.
  • ITR/ITAO filed for the past three assessment years.
  • Copy of land records in case agricultural income is also included in ITR.
  • Statement of Bank Account.
  • Brief note describing the nature of business.
  • Proof of Business.
This is the complete list of documents required for housing loan in Canara Bank. Get Home Loans at the Lowest Interest Rates With NoBroker Home Loan Services. Read More: How To Apply Home Loan in Canara Bank?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Most Viewed Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X