Post Question
Home / Finance / Banking / How to Get CIF Number of SBI without Passbook?
Q.

How to Get CIF Number of SBI without Passbook?

Comment

Answers

12 2022-08-08T20:40:25+00:00

Hey Pal,

The CIF is a significant number that State Bank of India customers receive when they open an account and is printed in their passbook or on the cover of their chequebook. You can take into account the following options that might help you with how to get CIF number of SBI without passbook.

If you have a good credit score, then get a home loan from NoBroker easily here. And then buyer plans will help you find an affordable house as per your choice.

How to find CIF number in SBI without passbook?

SBI YONO App:
  • Activate the SBI Yono App and sign in using your account details.

• Click the Services tab to access it.

• Choose Online Nomination on the next screen.

• "Transaction account" should be selected as the account type.

• You can see your CIF number in the account statement.

SMS:

To send a message and find out your CIF number, there isn't a straightforward means to do so right now. In order to register your bank account, you must first provide your email address. Simple SMS submission of an e-statement request is possible. Your CIF number is on your electronic statement. For the e-statement to be delivered, just send an SMS from your registered mobile number. If you get an e-statement, all you have to do is open the PDF file to see your CIF number.

I would like to conclude here about how to get CIF number of SBI without passbook.

Read More:

How To Check CIF Number In SBI? How To Apply Home Loan In SBI? How To Get SBI Bank Statement?
1 2023-05-24T21:12:47+00:00

An account holder's CIF, or Customer Information File number, is an 11-digit code used to gain access to all of their critical information, including their address and phone number as well as their KYC and transactional details. To find the CIF number SBI Bank passbook, check out the first page of your SBI passbook, immediately above your Account No.

I was going through Chandrima’s answer about obtaining a CIF number without a passbook. I completely agree with the points that she mentioned. However, I’d love to share the steps that I understood would help you in obtaining a CIF number in the absence of a passbook.

Calculate your EMI on a home loan via the NoBroker EMI calculator

How to find CIF number without passbook?

The following techniques can be used to determine the CIF number of SBI account without passbook:

• It is possible to obtain the SBI CIF number by SMS. Make sure the SMS you send follows the format requirements set forth by the bank. 

• Log onto the net-banking portal, then select the account information area. The account information section or account summary is where you will be able to find the CIF number.

• Get your Customer Information File number by calling the bank's toll-free number. Callers can reach SBI customer service at 1800112211 or 18004253800. Before giving you the CIF number, the banking officer will ask you for some personal information, such as your name, date of birth, PAN number, email address, etc. to confirm your identification.

• To access your CIF number, you can also go to the nearest bank location and follow the instructions there.

Features of CIF Number:
  • Unique Identifier

• Confidentiality as it safeguards the confidentiality of the account holder

• Banks use a CIF number to verify transactions and authenticate and approve loans.

I’d like to conclude my answer about the CIF number SBI Bank passbook. I hope this helps:)

Get home loans without hefty paperwork through NoBroker

Read More:

What are the SBI Home Loan Prepayment Rules? How to Close SBI Home Loan Online? Which Bank is Best for Plot Loan?
1 2023-08-22T12:15:18+00:00

If you are wondering about the

CIF number of SBI account without passbook, let me first explain about CIF number. You must already know that CIF stands for Customer Information System. Just like an account number which is unique for every account holder, a CIF number is also a unique number different for every account holder. You can find CIF number printed on the first page of your bank passbook. But what if you do not have your passbook handy with you? Even then you can find your CIF number. This is how.

How to know my SBI account number without passbook?

SBI Net banking:

• Access 

SBI’s net banking website

• Navigate to the “My Account” and “Profile” tabs.

• Account summary can be chosen from the drop-down menu.

• ‘View Nomination and PAN’ should be chosen from the drop-down option.

• The next screen displays the CIF number.

• Taking a peek at the account statement summary is another way to learn. Choose the account’s statement period and account number. Then click the Submit button. The CIF number will appear on the account statement.

The following is another method that will help you with how to get CIF number of SBI bank without passbook.

How to find CIF number in SBI without passbook?

Customer Service:

To obtain your CIF number, call the SBI helpdesk. The executive may ask you for information to verify your identity after connecting the call. Then you can request a CIF number from them. Callers can reach SBI customer service at 1800112211 or 18004253800.

So, you know how to find

CIF number of SBI account without passbook.

Tap to know about the most customer-friendly home loan schemes by No Broker. Read More: How to Download SBI Bank Statement Online or from Yono App in 2023? How to activate the auto sweep facility in SBI online?
0 2024-04-20T20:02:04+00:00

To get your CIF number SBI without passbook, you can use any of the following methods:

• If you have registered for SBI Anywhere Personal, log in to the app. Navigate to the "Services" section. Look for an option related to account details or profile settings. Your CIF number may be displayed there. If not, you might have the option to request it through the app.

You can also follow the below process on how to get CIF number of SBI without passbook:

• Log in to SBI Internet Banking using your credentials. Navigate to the "My Accounts & Profile" section. Look for an option to view your CIF number or account details. Your CIF number may be displayed there.

• If you want to know how to get SBI CIF number without passbook offline, then visit your nearest SBI branch with your identity proof (such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, or passport). Approach the bank staff at the customer service desk or help desk. Request your CIF number by providing your account details and identity proof. The bank staff will verify your details and provide you with the CIF number.

• Call SBI customer service at their toll-free number or visit your nearest SBI branch. Provide your account details and request your CIF number. The customer service representative will authenticate your identity and provide you with the CIF number.

• If you have received account statements from SBI through email or post, your CIF number might be mentioned on them. Look for the CIF number in the account statement. It's usually located at the top or bottom of the statement.

I hope this answers your query about how to know my CIF number in SBI without passbook.

Enjoy Quick Approval of Personal Loan at Low Interest Rate through NoBroker

Read more

How to Get CIF Number Of SBI Through SMS? 

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Most Viewed Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X