Post Question
Home / Interior Design / Home Renovation / What Is The First Floor Construction Cost?
Q.

What Is The First Floor Construction Cost?

Comment

Answers

Before constructing our one-floor house, I was quite confused and unsure about the first floor construction cost and other details. I consulted my cousin about this as he is a civil engineer. He told me that, on average, construction of a 1000 sq ft house can cost up to Rs. 12 lakhs, but there are quite a few factors on which the price can vary.ย 

What Is The First Floor House Construction Cost?

He gave me a detailed breakdown of the construction price. I have added that in a table to make things easier for you;ย 

Expenses Average Cost (Rs.)

Brick wall construction without RCC

800 per sq ft

Brick wall construction with RCC

900 per sq ft

Raw material cost

7 lakh onward

Civil work

1,500 per sq ft

Plumber/electrician

2,500 per sq ft

Architect

15,000 onwards

After that, he told me about the various factors that can change the 1st floor construction cost.ย 

: He told me that construction can differ greatly based on location.ย 

• Materials

: According to him, the cost is influenced by the materials you select for the roof, flooring, frame, finishing, and foundation.

• Labour Cost

: He also said that the experience and skill set of local labours and workers could impact the cost of labours.

• Other Variables

: My cousin told me that other variables, such as soil conditions, construction accessibility, etc., can also affect the price.ย 

And that is all that he mentioned about the first floor construction cost. I hope this has been helpful.

Avail Lowest Price Guarantee On Home Renovation Via NoBroker Home Renovation Services Read More

What is Basement Construction Cost?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Most Viewed Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
Home Cleaning Starting โ‚น359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
Get upto โ‚น10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |