Post Question
Home / Finance / Home Loan / How much home loan can I get on 60000 salary?
Q.

How much home loan can I get on 60000 salary?

Comment

Answers

4 2021-05-05T08:59:09+00:00
Hi there,  Applying for a home loan is a little stressful. You must know when to apply, how to apply for it and how much home loan can you get. For example, what if someone asks how much loan can I get on 60000 salary? You must know the right answer to that. Fret not, I am here to resolve your query and give you an insight into it and some other aspects of home loans. Usually banks offer a loan amount that goes up to 60x of your salary. So by that calculation, you should be able to get a loan of up to Rs. 3600000. However, there are some other things that impact your loan capacity. These factors are:
  • Your age: Banks prefer to take risks by providing loans to younger people. If you are someone in your 40s, it will be slightly difficult for you to get the loan amount you prefer or you’ll have different interest rates and tenure plans.
  • Credit Score or CIBIL Score: Your current credit score or CIBIL score is an essential indicator of your creditworthiness. If you have pending credit or payments due on your credit card, it will affect your credit score, which in turn will affect your eligibility for the home loan.
P.S. A credit score of 750 or above will get you a good loan amount.
  • Total number of dependents: It has a huge impact on your loan eligibility. If you have a good number of dependents, it will impact your loan eligibility and maybe you will get a lesser principal amount as your spending will be higher comparatively.
  • Repayment Capacity: A lender will look into your repayment capacity after analyzing your income, savings and expenditure. They take into account your previous debts and arrive at a decision to finally give you a certain amount of loan.
You can use any online EMI Calculator to determine your monthly installment. Here are a few banks that provide home loans at a certain rate of interest, you can use the online EMI calculator to know ‘how much home loan can i get on 60000 salary?’ and what would be the EMI.
Bank Interest rate
HDFC Bank 6.75%
ICICI Bank 6.70%
SBI Bank 6.75%
PNB Bank 6.80%
Kotak Mahindra Bank 6.65%
Please note: These are the starting rates of interest and may vary as per the loan requirements and eligibility. I hope now you know how much home loan you can get on 60000 salary.
1 2022-05-09T21:54:17+00:00
From what I know, you should have a monthly income of Rs.60,000 for a suitable personal loan application. You can expect a rapid personal loan with an income of Rs.60,000 because the probability of timely payback is great. The factors like wage limit, age, income, expenditures, regular income, credit score, and credit history all play a role in loan approval. We will see the criteria for a home loan for 60000 salary.

How much home loan I can get on 60000 salary?

You generally get a home loan that is 60 times your salary. As Shreya explained above, you will get approximately Rs.36,00,000 as a home loan if you have Rs.60000 salary. The maximum loan amount is determined by the nature of the task and the immediate situation. Low cash loans starting from Rs.10,000 to 1.5 lakhs are available for speedy loan approval and disbursement. An immediate loan of up to Rs.1,50,000 is a quick loan that you can easily obtain with an income of Rs. 60,000. How much house loan can I get on 60000 salary must be clear to you.

Criteria for obtaining a quick loan with Rs.60,000 salary:

1) You must be an Indian citizen. 2) Your age limit should be between 21 to 58 years old. 3) You must be professionally secure in a company or service and earn a minimum of Rs. 15,000 each month. 4) If you are a salaried employee, a six-month bank statement of salary account and a six-month bank statement with the most transactions are required. 5) You should have a good credit score

Documents needed to get a loan with an income of Rs.60,000:

The burden of a physical loan application is reduced by the online hassle-free paperwork. For a quick loan, you must submit the following documents:
  • When applying for an immediate personal loan, the first document required is the Aadhar card.
  • If you don't have an Aadhar card, you can use your Pan card or driver's licence instead.
  • Your financial and business information, such as salary slips and income statements, are also vital documents.
  • You should have your bank account in accepted banks recommended by the financial institution.
You are now aware of the concept of a home loan for 60000 salary. If you have a NoBroker home loan facility, you don’t have to go anywhere else. Find your perfect home with NoBroker and let your dreams come true. Check your home loan eligibility with NoBroker here. [widget_homeLoan_checkEligibility_form] Read More: How much home loan can I get on 50000 salary? How much home loan can I get on 40000 salary? How much home loan can I get on 20000 salary? How much home loan can I get on 30000 salary?
In India, purchasing your own home is seen as the key to becoming stable. The majority of people who earn a living could only fulfil this desire in their later years. This is where applying for a home loan might help you realise your dream of becoming a homeowner at a young age. But you must also have a question in mind about how much loan you can get based on your salary. I will let you know how much loan will I get for my salary. Get the attractive interest rates on home loan. Apply through NoBroker. Purchase affordable property by opting for NoBroker buyer plans.

What amount we can get for a home loan based on salary of Rs.60000?

Financial institutions will often grant you a loan amount of up to 60 times your annual income. According to those figures, you appear to be qualified for a loan of up to Rs. 36,00,000. (Rs 36 lakh). You must be employed with a reliable company or industry and earn an income of at least Rs. 45,000–60,000 per month. It will help you to qualify for a home loan between Rs. 30 and Rs. 50 lakhs.

What documents are needed for the 60000 salary home loan?

The following paperwork is needed when requesting a loan with an annual income of Rs. 60,000 per month:
  • A six-month history of bank account statements.
  • Proof from the business confirming at least 5 years of continuous performance.
  • KYC records.
  • Proof of income (form 16, (salary slips, financial papers of a company or industry).
You must have understood how much loan will I get for my salary. Read More: How much home loan can I get on 25000 salary? How much home loan can I get on 35000 salary? How much home loan can I get on 15000 salary?
1 2024-01-31T21:57:37+00:00
I was planning to take out a loan, and to know how much I could get, I consulted a friend, who works at a bank. The first thing that he asked me was my salary, which I told him was ₹60,000. He told me that a home loan on 60000 salary comprises quite a lot of factors.  According to him, banks offer loans of around 60 times their annual salaries as home loan amounts. He then told me that if my salary is 60k, then the loan amount should be around 36 lakhs. 

Home Loan Eligibility For 60000 Salary?

He introduced me to the NoBroker loan eligibility calculator, which can calculate the loan amount I will be eligible for.  I can share the steps below to use the calculator. 
  • Visit the NoBroker Eligibility Calculator.
  • Provide the necessary information such as loan amount, monthly income, rate of interest. 
  • Scroll down to check and learn if you are eligible for 60k salary home loan amount or not.  
The calculator will provide the estimated EMI and eligible loan amount as well. And that’s all he told me about the home loan on 60000 salary. I hope this helps.  Quick Home Loan Disbursal On Priority Through NoBroker  Read More How To Get Home Loan Leads?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
5-Star rated painters, premium paints and services at the Best Prices!
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X