Post Question
Home / Legal / I had booked a flat in Eco Village 3 Supertech Noida West in 2012. The possession date was in 2016 but I could not get the flat so far, now I am unable to pay the emi. How can the builder compensate me?
Q.

I had booked a flat in Eco Village 3 Supertech Noida West in 2012. The possession date was in 2016 but I could not get the flat so far, now I am unable to pay the emi. How can the builder compensate me?

Read More

Comment

Answers

0 2020-10-23T18:15:13+00:00
Firstly, check if the project is RERA approved. If it is RERA approved then a simple complaint against the builder will make him lose the RERA registration and he wouldn’t want this. But before filing a complaint, talk to the builder and make him aware of the situation and then proceed. If the project isn’t RERA approved then you can do the following things: 1. First you can demand for the penalty amount according to the builder-buyer agreement. 2. From a group of buyers online or offline and try to follow up with the builder as a group. 3. If this doesn’t work, don’t hesitate to take legal action. Depending on your case, you can approach consumer court or file a civil suit. However, I suggest that you take a legal opinion before proceeding ahead. Again, rather than doing this alone, approach as a group. This will have a better impact with the builder.
0 2020-10-30T18:12:30+00:00
I think Eco Village 3 is RERA registered. So, what you can do is go to the RERA website, search for this particular project and file a complaint by mentioning the RERA registration number. But, before you do this, I would suggest you have a word with the builder and try solving this verbally. If he still doesn’t respond, you can file a complaint on RERA website and the builder will have to pay a penalty and offer you some compensation.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Most Viewed Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X