Post Question
Home / Finance / Home Loan / How to Increase CIBIL Score from 500 to 750
Q.

How to Increase CIBIL Score from 500 to 750

Comment

Answers

0 2021-09-07T17:49:40+00:00

A CIBIL score is one of the factors that determine whether you are eligible for credit or not. People with a high CIBIL score are given preference while processing credit card applications or loan applications. This is why you should try maintaining a credit score of 750 or more if you are looking to get favourable terms on your credit cards or loan application. Read below to know how to increase CIBIL score from 500 to 750.

Use Personal Loan to Pay Off Your Card Balance

As compared to credit cards, a personal loan has a lower interest rate. This is why I suggest you use a personal loan to pay off your credit card balance. You can then pay the personal loan through manageable and regular EMIs every month.

Avoid Multiple Credit

You should not apply for multiple cards and loans at once as it shows that you are heavily dependent on credit. This leads to a decrease in your credit score as credit bureaus keep a track of this behavior.

Credit Builder Loan

One amazing tool to build a great credit score is a credit builder loan. Under this, the funds from the loan are deposited in the savings account. So, when you make loan payments on time, it adds to your credit history and represents a healthy credit score. Best of all, this loan comes with low interest rates.

Make Regular Payments

Making regular payments makes a great impact on CIBIL score increase. No matter how small or big the payment is, it will show a good impression on the lender.

I hope now you know how to increase CIBIL score from 500 to 750!

Check How Much Loan Can You Get for Home via NoBroker 

Read more:

How to calculate CIBIL score for home loan?

How to check CIBIL score?

How to improve CIBIL score immediately?

0 2023-07-31T15:16:14+00:00

I was personally affected by the difficulties of having a poor CIBIL score, so I set out to raise my financial situation. This entailed becoming aware of the elements influencing my credit score, altering my spending patterns, and taking a disciplined approach to managing my credit. I was able to improve my CIBIL score from 500 to 750 by being persistent and determined. Let me share how to increase CIBIL score from 500 to 750.

How to improve CIBIL score from 500 to 750?

• Regularly checked my CIBIL report:

I asked for a copy of my CIBIL report to acquire a thorough understanding of my credit history. Checked the report for inaccuracies or discrepancies, then raised disagreements for adjustments right away.

Calculate your EMI on a home loan via the NoBroker EMI calculator
  • Established specific financial goals:

Set up clear, attainable financial objectives, such as paying off debts and controlling credit usage.

• Paid bills promptly:

Ensured prompt payment of all bills, including utility bills, EMIs, and credit card balances. To avoid missing deadlines, set up automated payments or reminders.

• Diminish the credit utilisation rate:

I aimed to pay off my credit card balances in full each month in order to keep my credit utilisation around 30%. I only applied for a few new credit cards to avoid potential lenders thinking I was credit-hungry.

• Giving Outstanding Debts Priority:

Centered on repaying loans with outstanding balances and debts with high-interest rates. I also used tactics like debt consolidation to make payments easier.

• Not applying for numerous loan applications:

I didn't apply for more loans than I really needed to in order to avoid having too many hard inquiries lower my credit score.

• Keep a balanced mix of credit:

Exhibited good credit behaviour by maintaining a mix of secured and unsecured credit, such as credit cards and personal loans.

• Consult a professional

I also consulted with financial consultants to get advice on how to handle credit more effectively.

I had to be persistent and disciplined to raise my CIBIL score from 500 to 750, but the outcome was well worth the effort. I was able to successfully enhance my creditworthiness by sticking to these procedures on how to increase CIBIL score from 500 to 750. This opened up new financial options and secured a brighter future for me.

Get home loans without hefty paperwork through NoBroker

Read More:

Can I get a home loan on power of attorney? Need information about Home Loans? How much CIBIL score is required for a home loan?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Most Viewed Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X