Post Question
Home / Legal / Documentation / How to get 100 rs stamp paper online ?
Q.

How to get 100 rs stamp paper online ?

Comment

Answers

6 2022-03-22T09:59:44+00:00

Hey,

There was a time when everyone had to wait for the notary to fix stamp paper. Now, technology has made life convenient and amassed different methods to get 100 rs stamp paper online. I will share everything I know about E- stamp paper and how to get it. Take a look below to know more.

How to get 100 rs stamp paper online?

To reduce fraudulent practices that take place during the process of registration, citizens of India can get stamp paper online. This has made it easier for people to pay non-judicial stamp duty to the government.

• SHCIL :

To answer your question, you can get an e-stamp paper online on the website of SHCIL. Stock Holding Corporation of India Ltd (SHCIL) has launched a system wherein people can get E -Stamp paper. 

• ACC :

You can also get your hands on 100 rs stamp paper online from ACC websites and centres. 

• Others :

There are independent sites like E-drafter that allow people to purchase E stamp paper. You will have to choose the stamp denomination and follow the process given on these sites. 

You will have to fill out the form and make the corresponding payments for the E- stamp paper as shown on any of the websites given above. This is how to get 100 rs stamp paper online.

This is all from my end. Hope my answer about 100 rs stamp paper online is helpful.

Get Title search report, scrutiny of all the property documents and government approvals with NoBroker Due Diligence Services. Get documents verified by experts at an affordable price.

Read more :

What is notary stamp Is there any Hidden cost other than stamp duty?    What is stamp paper ? How to Get Refund of Stamp Duty Paid in Maharashtra?   
3 2022-08-29T10:24:19+00:00

I have read what Mr Advay wrote about stamp paper 100 rs. I needed stamp paper so I was checking online how to get one, and that’s when I read his content. I felt that getting E stamp paper is very easy, especially if you are buying stamp paper online. I tried to get one e-Stamp paper from the SCHIL stamp website. The process was smooth and seamless.

Run a due diligence and get your rental/ sale agreement drafted at NoBroker without any hassle!
  • To get 100 rupees stamp paper online, you need to create your account in:

www.shcilestamp.com
  • After creating your account, you need to choose your need to log in using your User ID and password.

• Select your state/ union territory.

• Now, it's time to create a transaction reference number.

• Choose the purpose required for stamp paper and enter information such as the Name & address of the parties, consideration, Stamp Duty amount etc.

• Make your online payment against the Transaction Reference Number. You can make your payment through modes like:

• Net Banking.

• Debit card.

• NEFT / RTGS.

• Or make cash payment at any of the registered SHCIL or ACC branches

• After successful payment, you can download your E-stamp paper or take a printout later.

If you take a printout of 100 rs stamp paper price, you will be charged Rs. 10. I hope you find this helpful.

This was all about stamp paper 100 rs. Hope you like what I have mentioned. :)

Read more:

What stamp paper required for power of attorney

What is non judicial stamp paper?

How to apply stamp paper vendor licence

2 2023-05-24T21:48:23+00:00

A 100Rs stamp paper is a non-judicial stamp paper.  The 100 Rs stamp paper value in court is that it is a valid document and can be used in a court of law used for executing legal or financial documents in India. It is offered by authorised stamp sellers or banks that have received government approval and has a pre-printed 100 Rupees stamp paper price of Rs 100. When the document is attached to the stamp paper, the stamp duty is paid on the stamp paper, and the document becomes legally binding.

How to determine a 100 rupees stamp paper value?

The intensity with which the value of the stamp duty will vary typically depends on the property in question. It could either be constant or fluctuate. 

Depending on the value of the property or instrument in question, stamp duty may be set or subject to variation. Due to varying rules and regulations, each state has a varied stamp duty requirement for a specific transaction. A written agreement between the landlord and tenant is required. It is advised to print the agreement on stamp paper with a minimum value of Rs. 100 or Rs. 200.

100 Rs stamp paper uses:

For legal papers including affidavits, agreements, bonds, powers of attorney, and sale deeds, Rs 100 stamp paper is widely used in India.

Where to get 100 Rs stamp paper?

You can get a 100 Rs non judicial stamp paper online from any of the 3 ways; visiting the SHCIL website, ACC website, and E-drafter sites. 

I’d like to conclude my answer here about a 100Rs stamp paper. I hope this helps:)

Get expert legal assistance service for property document verification from NoBroker

Read More:

What is the Difference Between Judicial & Non-Judicial Stamp Paper? Who Should Buy Stamp Paper for Rent Agreement? How to Write Agreement on Stamp Paper?
1 2023-08-22T12:29:42+00:00

My friend had been enquiring about

how to get 100 rupees stamp paper online

for a while, and to be honest, I had no idea. I talked to my brother about it and learned the easiest way to obtain stamp paper. Let me describe the quick and convenient procedure.

Steps to get 100 rupee stamp paper online

Darshit has already mentioned the steps to get stamp paper via

https://www.shcilestamp.com/

. Moreover, you can follow the below process to save time and effort:

• Click

NoBroker Rent Agreement service

• Register with your mobile number to log in. 

• Enter the needed information such as name, address, purpose of the stamp paper, and so on. 

• Create your draft using the given template, then submit it. 

• Pay the required charge. 

• Once the payment is verified, the experts at NoBroker will print the agreement on paper and get it stamped legally.

• Finally, you will receive 100 Rs electronically stamped paper in 3 to 4 working days.

Buying stamp paper online lessens the likelihood that the data is inaccurate or inconsistent. The NoBroker typically has checks and verification procedures, which confirm the authenticity of online stamp paper. By following these steps, you can easily get Rs 100 stamp paper online.

Get your property documents scrutinised with the help of NoBroker legal experts. Read More -

What is e Stamping?

How to fill e-Stamping application form online?

How to check stamp paper is real or fake?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Most Viewed Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X