Post Question
Home / Legal / Due Diligence / How I can find property value in 2001
Q.

How I can find property value in 2001

Comment

Answers

2 2021-12-28T18:05:21+00:00

Hi buddy,

If the property was acquired before 01-04-2019, then you can find out the property’s fair market value from the stamp duty ready reckoner value of the year 2001. If you had obtained the property as an inheritance or as a gift or had built it during any year after 01-04-2001, then, the ready reckoner value can be taken to find out the property’s fair market value.

In case the ready reckoner rate isn’t available for a particular year, you can get a valuation report from a valuer who is recognized to determine the fair market value for income tax purposes and is registered under the wealth tax rules.

Out of these two methods, I advise you to go for the valuation report method, if you want to make the matter convincing and stronger.

I hope you find this answer helpful!

Post a Free Property Ad on NoBroker and Sell it without the Help of a Broker.

Get a SELLER PLAN and Let a Relationship Manager Handle all the Enquiries on Call and Filter Tenants as per Your Needs 

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Most Viewed Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X