Post Question
Home / Buy and Sell / Govt Schemes / What are MHADA Lottery 2022 Mumbai Dates?
Q.

What are MHADA Lottery 2022 Mumbai Dates?

Comment

Answers

Hi, Buddy, I always wanted to purchase my dream home at an affordable price in Maharashtra's dreamland, that is in Mumbai. However, this was possible only in the year 2018 when I found my name on the winner list of the MHADA lottery. I think you too have such an aspiration towards buying affordable housing and securing your habitat. To achieve this dream you should take advantage and carefully remember the upcoming MHADA lottery 2022 Mumbai dates.  In March 2021, 7500 units were available for purchase in regions such as Thane, Navi Mumbai, and Vasai, with the goal of providing homes for all. According to a 2020 poll, nearly 1.74 lakh mill workers sought dwellings through the MHADA lottery scheme. Before focussing on the MHADA lottery Mumbai 2022 dates, let us understand, What is the MHADA lottery? Do you know that the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) devised the MHADA lottery as part of the government's ambitious housing scheme, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), which aims to offer affordable housing to 7500 Indian households each year? Low-cost housing is distributed using a computerised lottery system in which applicants are divided into groups based on their annual income. MHADA lottery 2022, Mumbai application form online date There’s a piece of good news for you. After a three-year hiatus, the Maharashtra Housing, and Area Development Authority (MHADA) Mumbai board has announced the MHADA lottery 2022, which would distribute 3,015 houses under the MHADA housing scheme.  Housing Minister Jitendra Awhad recently outlined the MHADA's future goals at a press conference. Starting in 2023, 3,015 houses in Goregaon's Pahadi area will be eligible for the lottery. In 2018, MHADA held its last lottery in Mumbai. It is likely to release an advertisement for the lottery 2022 Mumbai, Goregaon for the 3,015 properties in August 2022.  The dates for the upcoming MHADA lottery in Mumbai in 2022 will be disclosed in the advertisement along with the area list, how to obtain the MHADA form 2022, the 2022 registration date, and the MHADA lottery 2022 Mumbai application form online date.  According to Awhad,
  • 1,947 of the 3,015 dwellings will be earmarked for the economically disadvantaged section
  • 736 will go to low-income groups (LIG)
  • 227 to middle-income groups
  • 105 to high-income groups from the remaining lot
MHADA Website To get any information and to access the online forms for MHADA lottery, you must
  • Visit the official MHADA website,
 lotto.mhada.gov.in. 
  • You will get 3 options; Pune, Aurangabad, and Konkan board lottery
  • Select your preferred locale to reside
  • After selecting you will land on that particular area page, where you will get the applicant registration form option 
You may access all of the MHADA Lottery information in Marathi in addition to English. I hope this answer on the MHADA lottery 2022 would help you with the necessary information. Good luck, hope you find your name on the winner’s list. Take legal advice regarding any buying and selling disputes from the experts at NoBroker legal service. Read More: How Can I Buy MHADA Property? Can I Sell The MHADA Flat Gifted By My Mom

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X