Post Question
Home / Home Services / Painting / What are the Cost Plus Labour Charges for Painting 1000 sq.ft?
Q.

What are the Cost Plus Labour Charges for Painting 1000 sq.ft?

Comment

Answers

0 2021-08-05T13:10:48+00:00

Hey there,

You can check the painting service prices by booking a consultation just for Rs. 49. The NoBroker Painting Experts will reach out and do the accurate measurements of the area using laser technique. The team will share multiple quotes with you based on the requirement which should include the labour charges as well, and guide you to make the best choice. 

Click here to book a painting consultation with NoBroker and avail flat 25% off on painting services*
0 2024-03-20T18:46:48+00:00

Hey. Before beginning my 1000 square foot home renovation, I looked up the total painting cost. I discovered that a 1000 square feet house paint cost varies depending on labour costs, the quality of paint you choose, whether the painting is to be done on the outside or interior, and so on. Moreover, I found that generally it starts from Rs 30,000.

What is the Painting Cost for 1000 Square Feet House?

According to what I found online, labour costs alone can cost anywhere between Rs. 10 and Rs. 20 per square foot. The total cost will also include charges for materials like paint, primer, and other supplies in addition to labour costs. The type and quality of paint selected will mainly affect the painting charges. Premium brands are more expensive than generic brands. 

I have shared the approximate cost that I found online:

Materials Charges

Paint 

Rs 10 to 20 per sq ft

Primer

Rs 2 to 3 per sq ft

Putty

Rs 2 to 3 per sq ft

Other Supplies

Rs 1 to 2 per sq ft

Additionally, I found that painting a 1,000 square foot, two-bedroom flat usually requires 25 to 30 litres of paint. The cost of an emulsion paint coat is approximately Rs 15 per sq ft, but a coat of distemper paint costs about Rs 10 per sq ft. The 1000 sq ft house paint cost without a ceiling will therefore be approximately Rs 10,000 and Rs 15,000 for distemper and emulsion paints, respectively.

To choose the best paint supplies and to obtain an accurate cost of painting 1000 sq ft house, my friend advised me to speak with a professional painter via NoBroker.

Hire Experienced Painters for Flawless Finish at Low Cost via NoBroker. Read more -

How Much do Professional Painters Charge in India?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Most Viewed Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X