Overview of total Environment Pursuit Of A Radical Rhapsody
The Total Environment real estate developers design apartments at Total Environment Pursuit Of A Radical Rhapsody. They have their offices in Whitefield, situated in the centre of India's Silicon Valley. The project is on the edge of a small lake, consisting of one-of-a-kind earth-sheltered homes with four bedrooms. These apartments are on a step back from the lake and have open-to-sky gardens.
Why Buy a Home at Total Environment Pursuit Of A Radical Rhapsody?
The five tenets of good design are simplicity, harmony, authenticity, connection, and detail. These tenets, combined with the manifestation of possibilities and paying due respect to the existing world, comprise excellent design. The Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody's amenities include:
- Facilities like coffee shops, F&B outlets, grocery stores and multi-purpose halls attend to your immediate needs for food and social gatherings.
- A public swimming pool, including a pool for toddlers as well as a heated pool, fitness centre, dedicated squash courts and table tennis courts will enable you to stay fit.
- Office spaces and Snooker table facilities can be used for official gatherings of formal or informal nature.
Total Environment Pursuit Of A Radical Rhapsody Location Advantages
The highs of life always surround you since you are located in the always flourishing neighbourhood of Central Bangalore. The connection of A Radical Rhapsody Apartment ensures that the experience is only a short drive away. It is possible to appreciate the benefits of urban life, which include a robustly established social infrastructure.
- Inorbit Mall, Barbeque Nation & Grill, and Forum Shantiniketan Mall are merely 2 km away
- Euro School, Harvest International School and Gopalan International School are within 2 km distance.
- Cloud Nine Hospital, Sri Sathya Sai General Hospital and Manipal Hospital are within 3 km.
About Total Environment
Kamal Sagar began Total Environment with a starting capital of 10,000 Indian rupees and a vision. After over two decades, Total Environment has delivered over 4 million square feet to over 1,200 clients across dozens of projects in Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Pune. These customers are spread out throughout these cities. However, even though these figures show the scope of the activities and the capacity to impact contemporary housing, they only tell part of the tale. What genuinely motivates and drives them is the satisfaction of providing people with a place they can be proud to call home and their passion for design.