NoBroker.in is operated by NoBroker Technologies Solutions Pvt Ltd.
The website https://www.nobroker.in and the mobile application ‘Nobroker’ (together“Website”) is owned and operated by Nobroker Technology Solutions Private Limited, a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956 (“Company”). The Company is engaged in the business of facilitating owners, tenants, buyers and sellers to explore and identify all kinds of immovable properties including lands, buildings, factories, houses, flats, and other residential, commercial, and industrial plots and properties and enabling them to carry on transaction of purchase, sale, licensing, leasing, hiring, renting or otherwise relating to movable and immovable properties and other related services (“Services”).
The protection and security of your personal information is our top priority and we have taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the user information and its transmission through the internet.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION We may collect information from you, through your use of the Website or by joining the Nobroker community on social media websites, or which is provided to one of our marketing partners or through any engagement with Nobroker. We may collect and process personal information provided by you, including but not limited to:
- information that you provide at the time of registration including any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the user such as name, address, email address, bank details, and phone number.
- any data that is automatically captured by the Website such as your mobile phone operating system every computer / mobile device connected to the internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer's Internet Protocol or “IP” address. When you request a page from any page within the Website, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Website.
USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Use of the Information for Services The primary goal of the Company in collecting the information is to provide you a platform for the purpose of providing the Services. The Company may use the Personal Information provided by you in the following ways:
- To help provide you the Services;
- To observe, improve and administer the quality of Service;
- To analyze how the Website is used, diagnose technical problems;
- Remember the basic information provided by you for effective access;
- To confirm your identity in order to determine your eligibility to use the Website and avail the Services;
- To notify you about any changes to the Website;
- To enable the Company to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations;
- Doing market research, troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity; and
Sale of Assets, Merger, Acquisition, Bankruptcy Information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale or acquisition, merger or bankruptcy involving the Company.
Cookies Cookies are small portions of information saved by your browser onto your computer / mobile. Cookies are used to record various aspects of your visit and assist the Company to provide you with uninterrupted service. Any information that is gathered by cookies or other web tracking technologies on the Website, and the use of the same is subject to the disclosures and options provided in the Cookies Policy
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Consulting The Company may partner with another party to provide certain specific services if required. When you sign-up for such services, the Company will share names, or other Personal Information that is necessary for the third party to provide these Services. The Company’s contractual arrangements with such third parties restrict these parties from using personally identifiable information except for the explicit purpose of assisting in the provision of these Services.
Targeted Advertising You expressly acknowledge and agree that we may also share or transfer your Personal Information to third-party service providers, for the limited purpose of allowing or permitting such third-party service providers, including Google, and other social media websites to display Nobroker advertisements and notifications on websites across the Internet, based on the information that is collected by Nobroker, to optimize and display advertisements based on your past preferences and visits on the Website as part of its Services. The Company does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that the Company may collect from you through this Website.
Regulatory Disclosures We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, store, transfer and disclose your information (including Personal Information), including disclosure to third parties such as government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, governmental requests or legal process; (ii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services, the Website or any third party; (iii) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (iv) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or (v) to prevent or stop any activity we consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
Referrals When you e-mail a service available on the Website to a friend, you and your friend's names and e-mail addresses are requested. Your email and your friends’ e-mail addresses will only be used for this purpose unless permission is otherwise granted.
- We may further disclose your Personal Information to such third parties to whom we have transferred our rights and duties under any agreement entered into with such third parties and may also disclose your Personal Information to any of our affiliates, subsidiaries or related entity.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- The Company has put in place appropriate methods and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure such Personal Information. The Company only processes Personal Information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the user. The Website allows users access to their Personal Information and allows them to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information.
- The Company uses commercially reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
- In using the Website, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of the Website will be at your own risk and the Company assumes no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third-party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond its reasonable control and you agree not to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
- In the event the Company becomes aware of any breach of the security of your information, it will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.
DATA RETENTION The Company shall not retain Personal Information longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and as permitted by applicable law. If you wish to cancel your account or request that the Company no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even after your account is terminated, the Company may retain your Personal Information as needed to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to cancellation of an account, investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reason.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information will remain valid until such time it is withdrawn by you in writing. If you withdraw your consent, the Company will stop processing the relevant Personal Information except to the extent that the Company has other grounds for processing such Personal Information under applicable laws. The Company will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Company or by using the functionalities of the Website.
RIGHT TO CORRECTION You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. The Company relies on the users to disclose to it all relevant and accurate information and to inform the Company of any changes. If you wish to make a request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to email@example.com.
OPT IN AND OPT OUT PROCEDURES Upon registration, you may receive certain communication from the Company and you may at any time choose to opt-out of receiving further communications from the Company. To be completely removed from the Company’s mailing list, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
GRIEVANCE OFFICER In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below. Any User grievance relating to the discrepancies or misuse of information so provided to NoBroker may be addressed to the grievance officer, whose details are provided below appointed by NoBroker for this purpose.
Contact Number: 9241700000
Email Id: email@example.com
The grievance officer shall address the grievance within one month of the date of receipt of such grievance from the User.
WHAT ARE COOKIES? Cookies are small text files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies are very useful and enable an internet website to recognize you, log when you visit a particular page, provide a secure connection to a website and enhance your user experience by: improving your browsing comfort, and/ or adapting the content of a page to your areas of interest.
- We may use information collected from our Cookies to identify user behavior and to serve content and offers based on your profile, in order to personalize your experience and in order to enhance the convenience of the users of our Website.
- We permit third-party service providers to serve tailored advertisements to the users on the Website, and further permit them to access their own Cookies or similar technologies on the user’s device to access the Website or avail the Services.
INFORMATION ON THE TYPES OF COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON OUR WEBSITE We have provided below, the details of the types of Cookies that are used on our Website as well as other relevant and useful information on the Cookies. You can also find more information on the Cookies when you click the pop-up window "[name of the pop-up banner]".
Technical Cookies: These Cookies are necessary to enable you to move around our Website and use its features. These Cookies also allow our Website to remember your previous action within the same browsing session.
Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make when you visit our Website in order to provide enhanced, more personalized features to you. The types of information collected by Functionality Cookies are, language preference, and the region you are located in.
Advertising and Retargeting Cookies: These Cookies save information from your browsing history in order to record your interests and your browsing path on our Website. We may use advertising and targeting cookies for retargeting, which enables our advertising partners to target advertising to you on other Websites, based on your visit to our Website. Without these Cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
- If you do not want Cookies to be placed on your device, we suggest you to set your preferences regarding Cookies. By clicking "Cookie Preferences" on the bottom of each webpage, you can select the types of Cookies our Website uses. You can change your preferences at any time; you can also withdraw the consent you have previously given to us.
- If you wish to remove previously-stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent our Website from placing further Cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your "Cookie Preferences" choice as described above. If you disable Cookies, please be aware that some of the features of our Service may not function correctly.
Contact Number: 9241700000
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org