2023 Real Estate Insights
As we lead the revolution in digitising property transactions, we are happy to present our Mid-Year Real Estate Report for 2023. The responses of 34,000 customers along with property transactions data captured by NoBroker have enriched this report.Top insights from the report are:
- Rising rental rates and property prices have propelled the homeownership shift, fuelled by demand supply constraints and evolving customer preferences.
- Inventory crunch due to demand-supply mismatch has made Indian real estate a sellers' market.
- Hybrid work continues to boost rental yields.
- Narrowing gap between monthly rent and home loan EMIs are encouraging property purchase.
- Tenant landscape shifts include demand for larger living spaces, increased budgets, and an inclination towards home ownership.
- Notably, security remains crucial in locality/project choice.
- The desisred to own a property is setting the tone for the rest of 2023 and beyond. Check out more to this:Link
Check out what buyers, renters and sellers want in 2023 Download the half yearly report now