Post Question
Home / Buy and Sell / Govt Schemes / Where is the MHADA lottery 2023?
Q.

Where is the MHADA lottery 2023?

Comment

Answers

0 2023-05-31T19:09:50+00:00
MHADA or Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority lottery is a lottery scheme that aims to provide housing, especially to the weaker section of society. This scheme provides aid to various income groups like the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Middle Income Group (MIG), Low Income Group (LIG), and High Income Group (HIG). This year, it is going to be held in Mumbai soon. I have just learned about the MHADA lottery 2023 Mumbai location. I know many of you are trying to know the exact venue as well. Let me share all the details I know about it here.

What is the MHADA lottery location in 2023?

I have heard from several people and some online platforms as well that the MHADA  lottery will be held on July 18, 2023, at 11 a.m. The venue is Rangsharda Hall in Bandra. There are certain other dates that interested people must be aware of and they are-
Events Date
Application start date 22nd May 2023
Application end date 22nd May 2023
Payment start date 26th June 2023
Payment end date 26th June 2023
End date for NEFT payment 28th June 2023
Start date of Draft Application 04th July 2023
MHADA Mumbai accepted lottery list 12th July 2023
Lucky Draw Date 18th July 2023
Lucky Draw refund date 19th July 2023
So these are all the details I know. I hope the MHADA lottery 2023 Mumbai location is known to you now. Get your MHADA property papers verified by NoBropker’s legal team Read More: What are the documents required for MHADA Lottery 2022-2023 in Mumbai? What is name change procedure in MHADA property transfer?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X