Post Question
Home / Project Reviews / What will be the resale value of 3bhk in Sahiti Sarvani Elite which is being built in Ameenpur once the project is completed in 2024 ?.
Q.

What will be the resale value of 3bhk in Sahiti Sarvani Elite which is being built in Ameenpur once the project is completed in 2024 ?.

Read More

Comment

Answers

0 2020-12-23T13:24:17+00:00
Ameenpur is a town in Patancheru mandal in Rangareddy district near Hyderabad. It is not as developed as other parts of Hyderabad. It is a well known tourist stop due to presence of Ameenpur Lake. Ameenpur has been witnessing a little development in terms of real estate. Here, the current average property price is Rs. 5332/sq ft and it ranges from Rs 4044/sq ft to Rs 8702/sq ft. I am not sure about the property trend, however, in 2019-2020 the prices dropped by 2%. I think, the prices got a little lower in 2020 as well due to the covid pandemic. So, it is not quite clear if the rates will increase. However, I recently read in an NEWS article that there will be construction of underground drainage and CC works at Jayalakshmi Nagar, Green Fields Colony and Vandanapuri Colony in Ameenpur. I think the municipality has been taking steps to develop this area. So, the rates might go up if this continues.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
5-Star rated painters, premium paints and services at the Best Prices!
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X