Post Question
Home / Govt Schemes / What is the price of MHADA lottery 2023 flat in Mumbai?
Q.

What is the price of MHADA lottery 2023 flat in Mumbai?

Comment

Answers

0 2023-06-05T11:04:53+00:00
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority scheme allows people to buy properties in Pune and Mumbai at a reasonable cost. It mainly aims to give the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Middle Income Group (MIG), Low Income Group (LIG), and High Income Group (HIG) affordable housing. The MHADA lottery flat price also depends on these categories. I came to know about this information recently. Let me share all the details I know about it here.

What is the MHADA lottery flat cost?

The MHADA lottery cost of the flats will depend on the type of income the individual has. It is not the same for everyone. So let me share MHADA lottery room price here. The cost of a house under the MHADA lottery 2023 in Mumbai will start at Rs 24.71 lakh, and the most expensive one will be available for Rs 4 crore and Rs 38 lakh. There will be 4,083 homes available in total out of which
  • 2788 will be for the lower income category
  • 132 for the mid-income category
  • 38 for the high-income category
  • 102 scattered houses for all income groups
These are the MHADA lottery home prices I have received updates about. I will suggest you keep an eye on MHADA’s official website to get all the latest details.  What are the eligibility criteria for applying for the MHADA lottery? There are certain rules that need to be followed before applying for the MHADA lottery. So after knowing the MHADA lottery price, learn here about the eligibility criteria- An applicant should be at least 18 years of age He/she must have a domicile certificate to prove their residency in Maharashtra for 15 years The applicant should have a steady income and a PAN card. People from each category should have their income within the given range that is-
Category  Income Range 
Middle-Income Group (MIG) flats ₹50,001 to ₹75,000
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) flats Up to ₹25,000
Lower-Income Group (LIG) flats ₹25,001 to ₹50,000
High-Income Group (HIG) flats ₹75,001 and above
I hope the MHADA lottery flat price is now clear to you. Get your MHADA property documents verified by NoBroker’s legal team  Read More: What are the documents required for MHADA Lottery 2022-2023 in Mumbai? Is MHADA launching affordable housing scheme in May 2021 in Mumbai? What if i bought the Mhada room before lock-in period?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
5-Star rated painters, premium paints and services at the Best Prices!
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X