Post Question
Home / Project Reviews / What are the reviews of Gulshan Botnia, Sector 144, Noida?
Q.

What are the reviews of Gulshan Botnia, Sector 144, Noida?

Comment

Answers

0 2022-09-17T13:54:08+00:00
Hi, I heard about Gulshan Botnia through a close friend of mine who recently moved in here. He gave me his Gulshan Botnia review and said that it is one of the priciest societies and housing complexes in Noida. The builder simply cares about their commission and won't bring up important social issues. He also said that the layout of a two-bedroom apartment is too small and overpriced. They do not give what they promise. There are no nearby schools, hospitals, shopping centres, or PVRs planned for the future. It has a resident and an owner, and the surrounding dump yard contributes to the odour throughout the day. I would suggest you do proper research about the Gulshan Botnia and its builder before you plan on investing here.
I reserved a condo in Gulshan Botnia in July 2016 with the understanding that it would be delivered by June 2019. I made the final payment to the builder after receiving an offer of ownership in July 2021. Even three years after the final payment was made, the builder is still failing to provide me even with the images of my unfinished apartment. Currently, the developer is pushing for the payment of one-year and two-year advance maintenance fees as well as club usage fees. My personal visits and emails haven't produced any useful outcomes. Please go through more Gulshan Botnia review, so that you don’t end up making a mistake like me. Check out the detailed pricing, floor plans, and brochure of Gulshan Botnia on NoBroker, here.
0 2022-09-19T12:03:12+00:00
Hey there, I invested in Gulshan Botnia in 2020 and moved in by the end of 2021. And I must tell you that I think I have made a fantastic investment decision and I do not have any negative Gulshan Botnia review to date. This property is located in a premium location and has an excellent layout for every apartment. The flooring is well done, with vitrified tiles in the living room, dining room, kitchen, and bedroom, and ceramic tiles in the restroom and balcony. The property is next to the Software Technology Park, which is home to numerous international corporations, residential buildings, top-notch medical facilities, and world-class educational institutions. I am very happy with my investment in Gulshan Botnia.
0 2022-09-19T12:39:21+00:00
Hi, I visited Gulshan Botnia since I wanted to check out the place personally. I had read a Gulshan Botnia review that said that there are no fire sprinklers available for two bedrooms and the security against fire is too fragile. So, I raised this question to the builder during my visit to which he responded very politely and also made the effort to show me the fire security system installed in the buildings. But what is making me actually step back from investing here is that in a 2.5 BHK layout, the study hall entrance gate is in the middle of the hall, making it impossible to place a large sofa. Also, the badminton court is inside a passageway. I also talked to a few residents and all of them complained that the residents are bound to use the Fusion Net wifi, which is more expensive since other service providers like Jio and Airtel are not permitted in this society. I am waiting for some more reviews to make up my mind on Gulshan Botnia. Click here to buy apartments in Gulshan Botnia on NoBroker and save lacs by avoiding any brokerage charges.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X