Home / Rent and Lease / Tenant / My son's school is in Kurla. Looking for a 2.5-3BHK in and around Kurla West, Chembur, Wadala.Please suggest some good apartments in a gated community, budget around 75000.
Q.

My son's school is in Kurla. Looking for a 2.5-3BHK in and around Kurla West, Chembur, Wadala.Please suggest some good apartments in a gated community, budget around 75000.

Siddharth Menon

October 8, 2020

ЁЯСБ1219 Views

тЬФ

Read More

Comment

Answers

0 2020-10-09T15:04:29+00:00
If your sonтАЩs school is in Kurla, I would suggest Kohinoor City Phase I and II. These two societies are excellent. One of my cousins stays in phase I and I would say it has got all the necessary amenities. The best part is, the rooms are spacious. Other options are Omkar Merida and Nandanvan Apartments in Kurla. You can also check out properties in Chembur as there are many standard societies like Arihant F Residences, Safal Height, Kukreja Golfscape, Godrej Prime and Godrej Central. In Wadala, I would suggest you check out Dosti Acres and Aristo Lloyds Estate. These two societies have pretty good reviews.
0 2020-10-09T17:08:14+00:00
There are several apartments like Kohinoor City, Godrej Prime, Godrej Central and so on. The rent here would be in between 65K-75K. Recently, my boss shifted with his family from the US to Omkar Meridia in Kurla. We tried out NoBroker for finding a 3 BHK apartment in Kurla, Mumbai. We took the paid plan as we wanted an apartment quickly and werenтАЩt ready to compromise on the location and standard of lifestyle in the locality. As assured by the RM, we could find this place within 2 weeks time!

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
5-Star rated painters, premium paints and services at the Best Prices!
X
Home Cleaning Starting тВ╣359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto тВ╣10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X