Post Question
Home / Interior Design / Home Interiors / I'll be shifting to my new 2 BHK flat in early 2021. I'm currently exploring good interior design options for my home. What kinds of designs are in trend these days?
Q.

I'll be shifting to my new 2 BHK flat in early 2021. I'm currently exploring good interior design options for my home. What kinds of designs are in trend these days?

Read More

Comment

Answers

0 2020-11-19T12:39:13+00:00
2020 is almost over and the old designs are on the verge to get extinct! New trends are setting the interiors world on fire. It has elegance as well as comfort as the main aspects. So here are a few emerging trends in the interior design space: Curves are on the Rise These days, most of the furniture from sofas to dining tables, curves are currently trending. Look for bright colors and soft edges as it will stand out from the rest and give your house a unique look. Lighting Lighting has played a huge role in making the house look charming. You must have noticed, whenever you visit a showroom, everything around looks graceful even the ordinary flower pot! So using proper lighting can do wonders for making your house look spacious as well as vibrant. Oversized wall Decor Oversized wall decor is the catch this season. You can use a huge painting or add a bookshelf at the back of your sofa or bed to make the wall look attractive. It might feel like you are overdoing it, but trust me, it looks amazing! Wooden Designs Wooden designs aren’t new. People have been using wooden furniture since ages. But, you can give a new look to your house with innovative wooden designs. For example, you can add a delicately carved wooden panel to the window. This will give your home the warmth and at the same time, make it look rustic! Plant a plant! Keeping small plants in a corner of a room or in the balcony can make your look amazing as well as help you feel fresh. There are options for wall mounting plants if you don’t want to keep it on the floor!

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
5-Star rated painters, premium paints and services at the Best Prices!
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X