Post Question
Home / Legal / I have been living in a rented house for past 2 years and paying rent of 12000 regularly to my landlord for a small 2 bedroom house. Now without informing me, he has sold the house and is threatening me to vacate the flat by month end. I can't arrange money to pay rent and for minor damages and move to a new house. He is calling multiple times and flooding me with messages. How can I file a complaint against him?
Q.

I have been living in a rented house for past 2 years and paying rent of 12000 regularly to my landlord for a small 2 bedroom house. Now without informing me, he has sold the house and is threatening me to vacate the flat by month end. I can't arrange money to pay rent and for minor damages and move to a new house. He is calling multiple times and flooding me with messages. How can I file a complaint against him?

Read More

Comment

Answers

-1 2020-09-23T15:53:57+00:00
I am afraid that the only thing you can do is file a case against him in the court. Since the police cannot get involved in any dispute between a landlord and a tenant. So filing a police complaint will be of no use. You can only request him to extend the time if you don’t want to get involved in the court matters. You can show the rental agreement or lease agreement and ask him/her to give you the time (notice period) so that you can find a different place.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X