Post Question
Home / Owners / I have a 450 sq. ft flat near Andheri Station. What is the current rent that I can get for this flat?
Q.

I have a 450 sq. ft flat near Andheri Station. What is the current rent that I can get for this flat?

Read More

Comment

Answers

3 2020-09-15T11:56:54+00:00
The rent value varies depending on the property age, locality, if it is located in a society or in a standalone building, the amenities in the society, number of rooms (1 RK or 1 BHK) and so on. Nevertheless you can expect to get a rent anywhere between 26-32K for your property. You can always rent out your property on NoBroker for brokerage free service.
0 2020-09-21T18:38:08+00:00
Your flat is at a prime location and I think you will get a pretty good rent. The average rent for a 1 BHK in Andheri area is around 30K per month, while for 1 RK, it is more or less the same. However, there would be a higher demand for a 1 BHK flat rather than 1 RK. Apart from that, if your flat is in a gated society and has various amenities then the rent might go a little higher. In addition, if your flat is furnished or semi-furnished, you can add up this to the monthly rental.

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
Flat 25% on Painting | Top Quality Paints | Professional Tools | Verified Partners
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X