Answer ( 1 )

1. Hi Prakash,

The property prices in Lokhandwala Complex are in the range of Rs.19662 and Rs. 24546 per sq ft. However, this may be affected on the basis of the age of your property and its built. 

Book Best Packers & Movers with Best Price, Free Cancellation, Dedicated Move Manager

Get Rental Agreement With Doorstep Delivery, Super Quick & Easy

This is third

This is third

This is fourth

This is fourth

This is fifth

This is fifth

This is six

This is six

This is seven

This is seven

This is eight

This is eight

I would suggest you keep in mind that the property prices are impacted by a lot of other factors as well and it certainly matters how you present your property. Selling your property can be a tedious task and there are multiple ways to do that. You can opt for multiple ways to sell your property. 

• Put out a word via advertisements in the newspaper or flyers
    • Opt for online listings
    • Use social media to promote your property on sale
    • Find a broker or agent

Personally, I feel that going offline will cost you a lot of money. You will end up spending on newspaper ads and flyers. If you talk to an agent or a broker, they will ask for their share/cut. 

The easy, convenient and faster way to do things is to go online. There are two things you can do. 

1. Promote your property on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc. You can click nice pictures of your 2BHK flat in Lokhandwala Complex and prepare a nice post with details about your property.
    2. You can also list your property on online websites for real estate buying and selling.

Post FREE Ad for your 2BHK Flat on NoBroker 

Millions of people are posting their properties online on NoBroker and saving lakhs of brokerage. You can try them out. All you need to do is, post a property ad with all details including:

• Property dimensions and area of the property 
    • Property furnishing status (semi-furnished, unfurnished or fully-furnished)
    • Amenities and connectivity around the property
    • Property details such as total number of bathrooms, balconies, terrace (if any), etc.
    • Age of your property and expected price.
    • Post property pictures, it will help you get faster leads

Selling a property usually takes 6-8 months time. It’s not that easy to find a genuine buyer and fulfil all the legal formalities. I would suggest you to check out

NoBroker Seller Assist Plan

They offer multiple packages and reduce the transaction time to as low as 2-3 months. There services include:

1. A dedicated relationship manager
    2. Property promotion on various social media channels
    3. Privacy of contact details
    4. Complete photoshoot of the property 
    5. Negotiating with the buyer on your behalf, and much more.

I hope you find the right and genuine buyer.

Leave an answer