Post Question
Home / Interior Design / Home Renovation / 1200 sq feet to be done for roof sheeting then how much cost
Q.

1200 sq feet to be done for roof sheeting then how much cost

Comment

Answers

28 2020-09-14T17:23:45+00:00
There are 4 types of roof sheeting available. Here are the details: 1. Corrugated roofing sheets Corrugated roofing sheets are mainly used in agriculture and can last for 5 to 10 years. These sheets are durable and eco-friendly, these roofing sheets are ideally used for protecting garages, porches and sheds. The cost for such type of roof sheeting is around Rs. 250/sq mtr to Rs. 500/sq mtr. However, this is not recommended for building rooftops. 2. Polycarbonate roofing sheets Polycarbonate roofing sheets are used in industrial and large-scale commercial buildings in India. The sheets have high strength and have insulation properties. There are two types: Foam-backed polycarbonate roof sheets and clear polycarbonate sheets. These will cost you anywhere between 800/square meter to 1500/square meter. I would recommend these roofing sheets only if you have a commercial business. 3. Plastic roofing sheets Plastic roofing sheets are mostly widely used and preferred roofing sheets in India. These types of sheets are used as garden sheds or for covering temporary structures. The price varies depending on the quality of the plastic. The price range for plastic roofing sheets is around Rs. 500/sq mtr to Rs. 1000/sq mtr. 4. Metal roofing sheets Made up with a combination of Zinc, Aluminium, Copper and Tin, metal roofing sheets are most commonly found in India. These sheets are durable, energy efficient, and come in a variety of patterns. Metal roofing sheets are used in backyards, garden buildings, garages, household cladding and industrial roofs. These sheets are highly resistant to high winds, snow, hail, torrential rains and fire. The price range for metal roofing sheets is between Rs. 250/sq mtr to Rs. 400/sq mtr. Get your house renovated at an affordable rate by NoBroker's experts
4 2022-04-26T22:02:29+00:00
Roof sheets are made from a variety of materials, each with its own set of qualities and usage on various sorts of roofs. But from what I know, if you choose the appropriate roof sheet, it will help your roof last longer and be more durable. Roof sheets are most commonly made of plastic or metal, but they can also be made of bitumen, polystyrene, or fibre cement. I have listed down some points about roofing sheet price per square feet.

Cost of roofing sheet:

The cost of a roofing sheet totally depends on what type of sheet you choose. The price can vary from place to place and also on its quality. I think Himanshu’s answer is the perfect guide to understanding the roofing sheet installation price in the market.

Points to remember while choosing the sheets:

1) The weight of the roofing sheets must be taken into account, as this may have an effect on the structural stability of your home. 2) Based on how robust and heat-resistant it needs to be, analysing the weather patterns will help you decide on the material to choose. 3) You can experiment with different colour combinations to find one that complements the overall aesthetics while also meeting the functional requirements. 4) Learn about the thermal qualities of roofing materials and select one that can help you save money on your energy expenses. 5) The cost of roofing sheets is determined by the quality and brand, which must be considered when determining the overall building cost. 6) Some materials may require more upkeep than others. As a result, it is a critical aspect that must not be overlooked.

Facts about plastic roof sheets:

Plastic roofing sheets come in a variety of colours and can be entirely transparent or thick for enhanced privacy. If the remainder of the panels is thick, specific plastic sheet panels can admit light into sections. Plastic sheets are simple to clean, lightweight, durable, economical, and simple to install. Plastic roof sheets have a less pleasing look than textured metal sheets, which is one of their disadvantages. Some people claim that rain creates a lot of noise when it hits plastic. Plastic sheets are likewise only appropriate for use on non-domestic roofs.

Facts about metal roof sheets:

Metal roofing sheets have a longer average lifespan due to their extreme durability. They're also good for the environment because they're generally composed of recycled materials. Metal is also a strong sound insulator, reducing rain noise and providing a rough or smooth finish. One of the main disadvantages of metal roof sheets is that they are more expensive in the short term than other roofing materials. Metal sheets, on the other hand, pay for themselves over time due to their long lifespan as compared to changing a different roof material more regularly. This is what I had to say about the roofing sheet price per square feet. NoBroker offers home services like plumbing at very effective rates, do give it a try. Interior designers from NoBroker are just the right choice if you want to know more about roof sheeting and costs Read More: Is wall putty waterproof? How much does it cost to reroof a house? How to seal cracks in roof? What is glass roof cost per square foot in India?
As a developer, I use roofing sheets for both new projects and the repair of existing roofs. They are simple to install and need little care because they are lightweight. Recently, I have done roof sheeting for my house. So let me walk you through the roofing sheets price. Consult designers from NoBroker to select the best roofing for your home. Opt for NoBroker painting services to paint your home to match the roof sheeting.

What is the fiber sheet price per sq ft?

Prices for fibre roofing sheets typically range from Rs.600 to Rs.900 per square metre. Fibre roofing sheets are frequently utilised for residential and commercial roofing because they offer defence against UV rays and severe storms. It is mostly used for house panelling, portable constructions, farmhouses, and car garages. The fibre type selected for the roofing sheet determines its lifespan.

What are plastic sheets for sheds?

Plastic roofing materials are inexpensive, elastic, corrosion-resistant, simple to set up and resistant to harsh weather. If you use high-quality plastic components, they might be less costly than metal roofing sheets. But the total construction cost might go up. In the majority of the country, this sheeting is the alternative that is least recommended for roofing uses. They are mostly utilised for new structures like back gardens because they are less strong than other forms of roofing sheets. The price of the roofing sheet will increase in direct relation to the plastic's strength. This raises the total cost of installing plastic sheets. You are now aware of the roofing sheets price in India. Read More: Which sheet is best for roofing? How to keep the cement sheet roof cool? Why should you invest in colour coated roofing sheets?
2 2023-01-31T16:15:12+00:00
Roof sheeting is nothing but roof covering. A variety of materials are now being used for the purpose like plastic, metal, bitumen, polystyrene, fibre and more. We were interested in polycarbonate hence our first step was to find out the polycarbonate sheet price per sq ft and estimate the cost of roofing our house. We consulted with an expert and he shared the approximate prices with us.  Hire NoBroker’s Home Renovation experts to do your house’s roof sheeting at a reasonable price Need help with deciding interiors of your house? Check out NoBroker Home Interior services

What is the roofing sheet work square feet price?

The roofing sheet price depends on a lot of things like
  • Material used
  • Quality
  • Thickness
  • Length
  • Finish
  • Demand
Still to give you an idea, let me share the sheet metal roofing cost per square foot in India  
  • For Polycarbonate Corrugated Sheets it is Rs 625/ sq mt
  • Transparent Tilara Polycarbonate sheet will cost Rs 67/ sq ft
  • Blue Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheet will cost Rs 35/ sq ft
  • SUNLITE Indolite Polycarbonate Sheet is Rs 600/ sq mt
  • Reputed brand Multicolor Polycarbonate will cost Rs 1,050/ sq ft
  • PDM Polycarbonate Transparent Sheet starts from Rs 132/ sq ft
The roofing sheet price per sq ft varies a lot from one state to another. I would hence suggest you ask a shopkeeper or a designer about it. The same goes for the roof sheet fixing labour rate. Each city has a different labour rate set so it is hard to tell accurately about it.    I hope you have learnt about the polycarbonate sheet price per sq ft and can negotiate accordingly.   Read More: Which Sheet is Best for Roofing? How to keep cement sheet roof cool?
I got roofing sheets installed over my garage a few months ago. I had checked different kinds of roofing sheets for my garage roof so I can tell you roof sheet price per sq ft for different kinds of roofing sheets. These sheets shield the roof structure from outside factors like dust, weather, and pollution, and guarantee the structure's longevity.

What is the Cost of Roofing Sheet Per Square Meter?

Type of roofing sheets Price range in India per sq metre (approximate)
Corrugated roofing sheets Rs 300-Rs 500
Metal roofing sheet Rs 250-Rs 350
Plastic roofing sheets Rs 650-Rs 1,800
Polycarbonate roofing sheets Rs 800-Rs 1,200
I decided to go with a 12-foot Fibre-reinforced plastic (FRP) roofing sheet for my garage roof. So, I can tell you the price of a 12-foot FRP sheet as well. Fibre-reinforced plastic (FRP) roofing sheets come in a range of prices based on size, composition, and other factors. The cost of a roofing sheet in the 6–12 foot size range may range from Rs 180 to Rs 400 per square metre. In the same price range, mild steel and aluminium roofing sheets are also offered. So, you can choose the sheets as per your requirements based on their price. Renovate Your House Roof Using the Best Quality Sheets With NoBroker Renovation Service. Read More: Which sheet is best for roofing?

Leave an answer

You must login or register to add a new answer .

Recently Published Questions

Flat 25% off on Home Painting
5-Star rated painters, premium paints and services at the Best Prices!
X
Home Cleaning Starting ₹359 Only
Revive Your Space with Expert Cleaning!
X
Enjoy hassle-free on time movement of your household goods.
X
Buy Your Dream Home with NoBroker.com & Enjoy Exclusive Benefits on Home Loan & Interior Services
X
Fastest Sanction in 7 Days from 15+ Banks | Max Funding | No Hidden Charges
X
Get upto ₹10 Lacs Instantly in your bank account | Instant Disbursal |
X