What you need to do:
- Please keep your Cash/Jewellery/Valuables in your own custody.
- Please make sure to have permission for the vehicle to enter the society/road in front of the house or you might incur extra labour charges.
- NoBroker acts as a connection medium between the customer and the movement partner. We suggest highlighting any concerns regarding the delivery of your items, if any, at the time of delivery itself.
- We strongly suggest you opt for insurance for the move with NoBroker (fulfilled by IffcoTokio).
- Kindly refer to the details of your inventory packaging and their limitations, which are mentioned in the confirmation email.
- Take pre-movement pictures of your packed goods (for unloading reference at the destination).
- Kindly get in touch with the movement partner on the movement day to coordinate the pre-defined arrival time and the precise location. Local traffic may impact the exact timing (details shared over confirmation email). However, reach out to NoBroker in case of any difficulty.
What you need to know:
- Goods transfer through rope is at the sole discretion of the customer. Any concern during or after should be brought to the notice of the movement partner immediately.
- The packing materials are the property of the movement partner and will be taken back on the same day as the unloading.
- Kindly make sure to take the Lorry Receipt (LR/Builty) upon delivery in case there is a requirement to claim insurance later.
- The price in the quotation is subjected to various factors, and hence, a slot is booked in advance. The price in the quotation might change if movement date/inventory/distance is changed after confirmation of payment. A revised quotation will be offered as per the changes in price, if necessary.
- Balance payment is to be paid to the movement partner (details in the confirmation email).
- AC assemble and Dismantle Charges are only service charges and materials (if any) have to be purchased separately which is not inclusive of the quote.